Feedback or requests for help with the site.
Dec 28th, 2017, 2:20 pm
Recently when i use the premium download for links like upload ocean, doupload, the download speed is very slow. Sometimes, it will time out.

However, when i click on the actual links, the download speed is much faster.

Anybody facing the same problem?
Dec 28th, 2017, 2:20 pm
Dec 29th, 2017, 3:54 am
Yes, that's part of the problem I mentioned in my earlier post.
Dec 29th, 2017, 3:54 am

Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the
moments that take our breath away.

George Carlin
Dec 29th, 2017, 4:14 am
splitinfinitive wrote:I just ran a test and this file

https://forum.mobilism.org/viewtopic.php?f=1346&t=2377811&hilit=alex+kershaw

that's been labouring for hours with the premium downloaded in minutes using the cloudyfiles.org link.

yup. certain sites have very slow download speed for premium like uploadocean,douploads etc.
The download speed is much much faster if we download directly from the sites.

Hope the mods do something about this issue.
Dec 29th, 2017, 4:14 am
Dec 29th, 2017, 6:09 am
FWIW, I tried to dl the same file given in the above link using both the premium downloader as well as the standard link for the same host. It took about 15 seconds for the premium and about 90 seconds for the standard, not counting the verification steps needed.

When there's a delay with the downloader, just reload the post page and try again - that's what I do and it almost always resolves the issue. A few times I've had to do it twice, but that is rare.
Dec 29th, 2017, 6:09 am

Reality can be beaten with enough imagination.

- Mark Twain
Dec 29th, 2017, 2:09 pm
Fizban wrote:FWIW, I tried to dl the same file given in the above link using both the premium downloader as well as the standard link for the same host. It took about 15 seconds for the premium and about 90 seconds for the standard, not counting the verification steps needed.

When there's a delay with the downloader, just reload the post page and try again - that's what I do and it almost always resolves the issue. A few times I've had to do it twice, but that is rare.

It used to be very fast in the past when i download using premium(perhaps, because most releasers use usercloud?)

Recently, most of the files i download use uploadocean,supra,douploads. I tried downloading using chrome,firefox and the mobile app using premium. The download speed is dismal. Sometimes, it even timed out. So I have to click on the direct links to get a faster download speed. I am unsure if it's due to region?
Dec 29th, 2017, 2:09 pm
Jan 5th, 2018, 3:14 pm
There is a problem with the routing of our server/Cloudflare to certain regions of Asia and Australia. We're working on getting it resolved.
Jan 5th, 2018, 3:14 pm
Jan 9th, 2018, 8:58 pm
We've made some changes to the way our network works. Please post here to let me know if your speed has changed at all.
Jan 9th, 2018, 8:58 pm
Jan 10th, 2018, 9:01 am
Disk4mat wrote:We've made some changes to the way our network works. Please post here to let me know if your speed has changed at all.

YES ! I notice a very big improvement for the past few days! Thanks a lot!

edit:I'm from ASIA.
Jan 10th, 2018, 9:01 am
Feb 9th, 2018, 12:29 am
I 'm having difficulty with audiobook downloads timing out. Tried on multiple devices without success. Im in Australia.
Feb 9th, 2018, 12:29 am
Oct 3rd, 2021, 4:48 pm
Same issue. Non premium link grabbed a 520mb file in 4 minutes 13 seconds. The premium link has been working on the same file for over an hour and still has 22 minutes to go. This is more than a little ridiculous.

EDIT: Final time for premium download 1 hour 29 minutes 59 seconds for a 520mb file. That's libgen speed.
Oct 3rd, 2021, 4:48 pm