Feedback or requests for help with the site.
Jan 11th, 2018, 10:35 pm
Dunno about the rest of you, but I keep getting "session expired" every time I try to download using douploads hosting. Just a heads up, since this is one of the 2 considered to be default currently (as I see) so maybe the admins could look into it.
Jan 11th, 2018, 10:35 pm

=爱中国 吃饺子=
Jan 14th, 2018, 11:43 pm
It's working fine for me. Perhaps, you can give a particular URL for us to test?
Jan 14th, 2018, 11:43 pm
Jan 15th, 2018, 4:02 am
weige77 wrote:It's working fine for me. Perhaps, you can give a particular URL for us to test?

It wasn't a specific link. Every link on that hosting threw this error at me. It seems to be fixed now and working fine on my end again.
Jan 15th, 2018, 4:02 am

=爱中国 吃饺子=
Jan 15th, 2018, 4:58 pm
Which browser? I had similar problem with Firefox about 6 months ago.
Jan 15th, 2018, 4:58 pm
Jan 15th, 2018, 6:17 pm
Iamaevilperson wrote:Which browser? I had similar problem with Firefox about 6 months ago.

Yup, I usually use Firefox on this machine (a browser that is getting worse and worse since they embraced SJW causes over actual quality coding...) so it might've been the Firefox problem. Thanks for letting me know you had the same on FF. Will try a different browser next time this happens.
Jan 15th, 2018, 6:17 pm

=爱中国 吃饺子=
Jan 17th, 2018, 4:11 am
Facing the same problem - keeps getting "session expired" on my end too. (Same goes for uploadbuzz). Tried with chrome and IE with no success.
Jan 17th, 2018, 4:11 am
Feb 5th, 2018, 12:00 pm
i am getting this same error for like the past 3 weeks on Chrome, even when i try it in incognito mode
Feb 5th, 2018, 12:00 pm
Feb 9th, 2018, 10:59 pm
Also getting the same message. Tried it on different browsers, but have the same issue
Feb 9th, 2018, 10:59 pm
Feb 15th, 2018, 9:11 pm
Apotato wrote:Also getting the same message. Tried it on different browsers, but have the same issue

MeToo :shock:
Feb 15th, 2018, 9:11 pm
Mar 7th, 2018, 10:53 pm
Me too. Can't use douploads at all nor can I contact them! I've also tried registering for a free account (with two different emails) but never receive a confirmation even after requesting they resend it.

POS site AFAIC.
Mar 7th, 2018, 10:53 pm

Use this. It's free. https://www.libraryextension.com/
A link to my family's fiction wishlist is posted in my profile.
Rules apply.
WRZ$20 each.
No PDFs, PDF conversions or archive.org scans (I can get those myself).
Mar 9th, 2018, 11:33 pm
Same here .... I just get a dead browser window after going thru all the rigamarole. I get a 403 code: For example this link is supposedly for the Wall Street Journal

https://douploads.net/qscppbygb3v4

Luckily I can still get the WSJ thru the Pirate Bay ... just much later in the day. :(
Mar 9th, 2018, 11:33 pm
Mar 9th, 2018, 11:48 pm
I've had some PMs with suggestions such as clearing my cache, using another browser, changing my DNS to Google's, and checking my spam folder for registration confirmations. A hearty thanks to all of them, but none worked.

I can't afford any premium accounts (including Mobilism, sadly) and beggars can't be choosers, so unless I *have* to have a book now, I'll wait for it to show up on LibGen or something.

One highlight: I'm learning to use JDownloader little by little, which has made using some sites easier and has reduced the time spent clicking captchas. Earlier this week there was one captcha that, out of curiosity, I kept solving to see if I'd ever get to the download. I stopped counting at 30 pages.
Mar 9th, 2018, 11:48 pm

Rules apply.
WRZ$20 each.
Mar 12th, 2018, 4:09 pm
The problems continue ... with douploads and uploads4earn .... One poster Chinademigod uses those almost exclusively and I can't get either to download..... I've registered for the sites ... used different browsers .... etc etc ... they are essentially pay portals now. Is that what Mobilism wants? Pay only portals?

Mar 12th, 2018, 4:09 pm
Mar 12th, 2018, 4:38 pm
Time and again I have been writing how to access douploads and upload4earn, so I thought better make a video and have converted into gif for easy understanding.
https://drop.download/5htyxdcynpcn
Hope this is helpful.
Mar 12th, 2018, 4:38 pm
Mar 12th, 2018, 10:38 pm
That was nice of you, but we're actually not idiots. We know *how* to download. What we can't do is either get past the endless captchas, the "session expired" messages no matter how fast we do the captchas, the 403 Forbidden errors, the blank page with "IP" in the corner, and so on and so on.

I also see you have no apparent web protection. That is unacceptable for some of us. Also, I use BitDefender, which cannot be turned off and whitelisting douploads and solvemedia made no difference except to show a bucket of ads. I've tried turning off ad-blockers and Ghostery - no significant change.

I strongly suggest JDownloader plus their web interface for upload4earn. The process takes longer, but it does work. However, even JD can't handle douploads.net so that site is dead to me. If I really want the book, I may contact someone who's already got it (their names are right by the Thanks button) and offer a WRZ or more for a usable link. I'm willing to help too within reason.

I do not dispute the poster's right to use whatever file service they want. They just lose Thanks/WRZ if it's not accessible to everyone.

BTW, one of the mods sent 3 emails to douploads trying to get help from them for us. They never bothered to answer.
Mar 12th, 2018, 10:38 pm

Rules apply.
WRZ$20 each.