Feedback or requests for help with the site.
Jun 15th, 2007, 5:02 pm
I think smartphones are going to become more and more popular as they get more sophisticated - I am a long term user of pocket PCs Ive owned one since the IPAQ H3600 days and only recently i decided enough is enough and finally got a smartphone instead hoping for greater reliability and robustness and so far i am pleased.

anyway my point is - my prediction is they will get more and more popular so should we not have the same in depth level of grouping as we have for pocket pc software ie everything broken down into categories rather than just software and games

secondly it might also be good if we could have some attributes that can be attached to releases that can be filtered on - things like screen resolution and orientation, etc... that way it would be easy for me to find stuff for my samsung i600 - so far finding qvga games that will run on its landscape screen is proving dificult - celeris pool is the only one ive found so far.
Jun 15th, 2007, 5:02 pm
Jun 15th, 2007, 9:07 pm
Hm, agree with you on the smartphone idea. Will see what can be done. This site is dedicated to PPCs but perhaps a semi-separate site dedicated to smartphones can be founded. Don't know yet.... :)

The second part for filtering on requirements would be harder to achive.
Jun 15th, 2007, 9:07 pm

Support developers.