Feedback or requests for help with the site.
Jul 7th, 2007, 3:49 am
Hey all,

I'm not entirely sure if its just me and I need to change some Opera settings, but basically, all the images that are in the files/images/.jpg format won't load... no idea why... the ones that go through the download.php script seem to work fine.

Is it just me and I need to change some settings? Or is this an across PPC Warez thing to do with the new phpbb3 forums?

Thanks in advance to anyone able to shed some light on this,
-kdp

EDIT:
Just checked in IE and Firefox... all those images in the files/images/.jpg format 404 there... well, they either 404 or 403. So I'm guessing this is a phpbb3 issue... anyways, hope someone can work out what's wrong here.
Jul 7th, 2007, 3:49 am

Stupid people should be baked, fried and lightly toasted before being fed to rabbies infected mac users. These mac users should then all be shot. Several times over. Til dead. Then have 50mg KCL injected IV - just in case.
Jul 7th, 2007, 10:50 am
Yes, I know. After switching to this new server all images uploaded with phpBB3's attachment feature are no longer functioning correctly. We are currently working on the problem.
Jul 7th, 2007, 10:50 am

Support developers.
Jul 7th, 2007, 12:36 pm
Thx for the prompt reply and also for reassuring me that i'm not going insane or my comp isn't buggered. u guys rock. ^_^v
Jul 7th, 2007, 12:36 pm

Stupid people should be baked, fried and lightly toasted before being fed to rabbies infected mac users. These mac users should then all be shot. Several times over. Til dead. Then have 50mg KCL injected IV - just in case.