Feedback or requests for help with the site.
Jul 20th, 2007, 1:09 pm
ok, i dig the site, A LOT. but i do have some issues.

as a new guy iit's hard to figure some basic things out.

like whats a wrz ? i know its some kind of payment deal but where and how do i do it?

i am always on the go. i prefer cab files. i don't understand rar files and the like.

how about someone writing a guide on how to get the most out of this site? i'm sure a lot of folks would appreciate it.

for example; i can't use rapidshare. couldnt figger out why until someone mentioned javascript. obviously the opera browser on my pocketpc has a oroblem with that. a guide to the site would have saves me hours of hassles.

that's it. i do really love the site. nice work all the way around...
Jul 20th, 2007, 1:09 pm
Jul 20th, 2007, 2:55 pm
welcome to PPC Warez chartreuse, the answer of your questions are already available as sticky posts. so searching a little bit may help you.
iac, you can click here to find out everything about wrz system.
there are one or more links for cab files for most releases here, however you can request for it and someone may upload it for you.
and about rapidshare, it's not your problem but almost every user in the world. there are several different mirrors for most releases but unfortunately most of them are free servers such as rapidshare, megaupload, 4shared, etc. so you may have similar problems with downloading. currently there is no alternate way to provide direct links and we can't expect more from a FREE website like PPC Warez.
Jul 20th, 2007, 2:55 pm

Master rules and guidelines by reading Mobilism FAQ.
Download PPCWarez Releaser - A tool for posting releases the easy way!
Your requests will be fulfilled! Visit Mobilism Services
Jul 20th, 2007, 5:38 pm
welcome charteuse,
to echo infernal, thre is more than enough information on the stickys to get you started, there is a FAQ. between those two you should have enough info to comfortably navigate your here around these waters. enjoy
Jul 20th, 2007, 5:38 pm

Jul 21st, 2007, 12:30 pm
thanks guys. i'll stop being lazy and search around some more!
Jul 21st, 2007, 12:30 pm