Feedback or requests for help with the site.
Jun 23rd, 2018, 7:32 pm
I'm sorry but Douplodes is still giving me a "404" "Not Found" message.

I have the latest versions of Windows Edge, Explorer, and Chrome and none of them work. I should NOT have to put additional file downloader programs on my HD to get a book: Assuming a dedicated downloader program would even work.

I am VERY glad that you banned the other program by the way. Kindly reconsider doing the same with Douplodes.

TIA

Jeff
Jun 23rd, 2018, 7:32 pm
Jun 24th, 2018, 2:28 pm
I`ve used doupload several times in past 48 hours (last time just 5 minutes ago) without any problems. Obviously you are doing something wrong.
Jun 24th, 2018, 2:28 pm

“I believe that pipe smoking contributes to a somewhat calm and objective judgement in all human affairs.” - Albert Einstein Image
Jun 25th, 2018, 9:31 am
Me too couldn`t use douploads.net , up.to and dailyuploads.net(super slow and non resume able link)
Jun 25th, 2018, 9:31 am
Jul 3rd, 2018, 8:39 pm
Scoutthecat wrote:I'm sorry but Douplodes is still giving me a "404" "Not Found" message.
Please Can You Provide Error Screenshot With Download Link & Also Your Country Name

I have the latest versions of Windows Edge, Explorer, and Chrome and none of them work. I should NOT have to put additional file downloader programs on my HD to get a book: Assuming a dedicated downloader program would even work.

I am VERY glad that you banned the other program by the way. Kindly reconsider doing the same with Douplodes.

TIA

Jeff
Eddiejf321 wrote:
NickQuedateConmigo wrote:Me too couldn`t use douploads.net , up.to and dailyuploads.net(super slow and non resume able link)
Get JDownloader 2

Please Can You Provide Error Screenshot With Download Link & Also Your Country Name
Jul 3rd, 2018, 8:41 pm
NickQuedateConmigo wrote:Me too couldn`t use douploads.net , up.to and dailyuploads.net(super slow and non resume able link)

Jul 3rd, 2018, 8:41 pm