Feedback or requests for help with the site.
Jul 6th, 2018, 1:19 pm
i hope uploader use other host to upload their file and hope they can provide more than 1/2 links .. thank you
Jul 6th, 2018, 1:19 pm
Jul 7th, 2018, 12:18 pm
same with (Closed Filehost) http://filescdn.net ... sometimes working sometimes not .. and the uploader use a short form in the file so its hard for me to research back which book that i actually want to download so that i can report about this problem to the uploader
Jul 7th, 2018, 12:18 pm
Jul 11th, 2018, 6:59 am
Even when Hulkload is technically "up", I can't get the site to work any longer. If I turn Javascript off, the captcha shows up but the post-captcha link to the download doesn't get generated on the page. If I turn Javascript on, the captcha simply doesn't exist, neither for solvemedia nor for google.

I've been considering asking the uploaders to rehost, but the links technically aren't "dead", they just don't function. . . .
Jul 11th, 2018, 6:59 am
Jul 30th, 2018, 12:45 pm
notalizard wrote:Even when Hulkload is technically "up", I can't get the site to work any longer. If I turn Javascript off, the captcha shows up but the post-captcha link to the download doesn't get generated on the page. If I turn Javascript on, the captcha simply doesn't exist, neither for solvemedia nor for google.

I've been considering asking the uploaders to rehost, but the links technically aren't "dead", they just don't function. . . .

true .. i use jdownloader when download it .. the captcha/ps appear but cant download .. its said "error occur"
Jul 30th, 2018, 12:45 pm