Feedback or requests for help with the site.
Aug 12th, 2007, 2:56 pm
I suggest that the poster should include a screenshot, pics etc of the game in the post, so that i will cut the risk of downloading and installing a game thats not good, and the reason that you downloaded it is because of the name etc. :)
Aug 12th, 2007, 2:56 pm

Iverson is the greatest
Aug 12th, 2007, 3:23 pm
well, I fought U have to do it already.
Aug 12th, 2007, 3:23 pm

Vah! Denuone Latine loquebar? Me ineptum. Interdum modo elabitur. Revera linguam latinam vix cognovi
Aug 12th, 2007, 7:50 pm
some are still not posting with images
Aug 12th, 2007, 7:50 pm

Iverson is the greatest
Aug 12th, 2007, 7:58 pm
Its not becouse of sevices terms, but just becouse they forgot bout it. Ussually someone point it & finally image appears.
Aug 12th, 2007, 7:58 pm

Vah! Denuone Latine loquebar? Me ineptum. Interdum modo elabitur. Revera linguam latinam vix cognovi
Aug 13th, 2007, 12:00 pm
DarylTanael wrote:some are still not posting with images

DarylTanael, our rules state that an image(s) is required for every game release. If one is not there it is probably because either the image has been deleted or the post has not been checked by a moderator yet. If you could point out the posts where you noticed that no screenshots are provided, that would be great.
Aug 13th, 2007, 12:00 pm

Support developers.
Aug 15th, 2007, 2:38 am
lifehacker wrote:
DarylTanael wrote:some are still not posting with images

DarylTanael, our rules state that an image(s) is required for every game release. If one is not there it is probably because either the image has been deleted or the post has not been checked by a moderator yet. If you could point out the posts where you noticed that no screenshots are provided, that would be great.

okay :)
Aug 15th, 2007, 2:38 am

Iverson is the greatest