Feedback or requests for help with the site.
Apr 6th, 2019, 10:49 am
@Disk4mat

Well, this is a good news for all the Prem users.
I dunno what your criteria for choosing FH sites is but there are a bunch of Indo-Paki-Arab FH sites which almost always turn out to be scam sites.
The rest? Uploaded. Rapidgator. Seriously? Those sites should be banned a priori.

The only decent site on the list are DropApkand intoupload (tho the latter is a very recent addition).
No chance of adding KatFile?
Apr 6th, 2019, 10:49 am

Protect your eyes: read True PDFs only.
Image Download from DropGalaxy at your own risk Image
Apr 6th, 2019, 5:39 pm
@marooned2 we choose filehosts based on what the releasers start using and ask to be added, and then if the owner of the filehost agrees to have it added to Mobilism. We don't choose the filehosts ourselves. We've contacted Katfile before and they never responded.
Apr 6th, 2019, 5:39 pm
Apr 9th, 2019, 3:23 am
Edit:
Never mind.
Apr 9th, 2019, 3:23 am

Protect your eyes: read True PDFs only.
Image Download from DropGalaxy at your own risk Image
May 16th, 2019, 7:25 am
How can we report links that do not have a a file uploaded to a premium supported site?
May 16th, 2019, 7:25 am
Jun 3rd, 2019, 9:57 pm
Why do I get this error with many off the premium DL links?

Jun 3rd, 2019, 9:57 pm

I'm the worst reuploader in the world.
Jun 4th, 2019, 7:26 am
@Feronia Filescdn had a server go down a few months ago and its files were never recovered. Rather than marking those files as non-existent filescdn kept them in its index, so they show up as being there until you actually get to the downloading part. If you try downloading the file you mentioned above normally you'll notice that it is also not available once you get to the downloading part.
Jun 4th, 2019, 7:26 am
Jun 4th, 2019, 3:50 pm
I am getting an error when trying to download from douploads.net using my premium account:

Login Error: isLoggedIn() returned false.

I'm not having a problem with any other filehost.
Jun 4th, 2019, 3:50 pm
Jun 6th, 2019, 1:24 am
LizWeir wrote:I am getting an error when trying to download from douploads.net using my premium account:

Login Error: isLoggedIn() returned false.

I'm not having a problem with any other filehost.

Our Douploads account has expired. I emailed the owner of the filehost a couple days ago but he still hasn't extended it. We will remove Douploads from the supported hosts if they don't respond soon.
Jun 6th, 2019, 1:24 am
Jun 13th, 2019, 8:50 pm
Hi. Clicked onto blue arrow to download Caz Finlay mystery book. I got offer of free trial for premium but am unable to use it? I have iPhone ( is this a problem?) can’t get mobilism App? Please pleaase help just going to user net and have to pay or the daily download again asking for payment? Please help
Jun 13th, 2019, 8:50 pm
Jun 16th, 2019, 11:04 pm
Mummyjo70 wrote:Hi. Clicked onto blue arrow to download Caz Finlay mystery book. I got offer of free trial for premium but am unable to use it? I have iPhone ( is this a problem?) can’t get mobilism App? Please pleaase help just going to user net and have to pay or the daily download again asking for payment? Please help

You can use the account on your iPhone or anywhere else that has a browser. Can you elaborate what the issue you are experiencing is? Feel free to send me a private message if you prefer.
Jun 16th, 2019, 11:04 pm
Jun 17th, 2019, 5:35 pm
How do you reset Premium Downloader password? For some reason, mine stopped working today. Thanks so much for any help.
Jun 17th, 2019, 5:35 pm
Oct 26th, 2019, 8:57 am
Help! I forgot my Premium password and don't remember the email I used to sign up. How can I recover or reset the password?

merry60 wrote:PM Disk4mat
Oct 26th, 2019, 8:57 am
Dec 9th, 2019, 10:01 pm
I have a question and an issue...which both may have been answered before, but I can't find anything on them.

First - I am a Premium Member, how can I find out when my membership expires?

Second - I have been having issues today with downloading with the blue arrow. For examples, this book took me about 40 clicks, 20 on the usercloud and then 20 on the dropapk before the download finally worked. I kept getting "Failed - Download error". I had this on multiple book releases today.

Any help you can provide would be greatly appreciated!
Thank you!
Dec 9th, 2019, 10:01 pm
Dec 25th, 2019, 8:13 pm
myevergreen wrote:I have a question and an issue...which both may have been answered before, but I can't find anything on them.

You can check by logging in on mblservices.org.

myevergreen wrote:Second - I have been having issues today with downloading with the blue arrow. For examples, this book took me about 40 clicks, 20 on the usercloud and then 20 on the dropapk before the download finally worked. I kept getting "Failed - Download error". I had this on multiple book releases today.

Can you post or PM me the book that has been giving you trouble? You mention this but there is no link.
Dec 25th, 2019, 8:13 pm
Dec 27th, 2019, 1:19 am
Disk4mat wrote:
myevergreen wrote:I have a question and an issue...which both may have been answered before, but I can't find anything on them.

You can check by logging in on mblservices.org.

myevergreen wrote:Second - I have been having issues today with downloading with the blue arrow. For examples, this book took me about 40 clicks, 20 on the usercloud and then 20 on the dropapk before the download finally worked. I kept getting "Failed - Download error". I had this on multiple book releases today.

Can you post or PM me the book that has been giving you trouble? You mention this but there is no link.

Hi Disk4mat, we spoke about this already by PM ...thanks!
Dec 27th, 2019, 1:19 am