Feedback or requests for help with the site.
Aug 23rd, 2007, 7:23 pm
Please accept my apologize if this post is in WRONG section of the forum, but I do not know where would it be more proper ...
I have noticed that many posts contained the links to the applications which DO NOT have solution or fixed to make them run as they should be.
Do we need SHAREWARES or TRIAL WARES post here? the answer is maybe/maybe NOT but at least we should aware that which are SHAREWAREs or TRIAL WARES or "FIXED".
Some posts are/were described as already registered or cracked BUT THEY ARE NOT... maybe the poster(s) did not or do not aware that are the case(s) BUT...

Why don't you as an Admin and/or Mod(s) please just delete those links IF they are ALREADY VERIFIED by other members that the apps IS/ARE NOT cracked or registered as the have described in the posts and if you DO SO then we will SAVE lots of frustrates and feeling like mispresentation by others!

It's just my 2 cents if you care to read. Thank you!
Aug 23rd, 2007, 7:23 pm

Please be kind to each others...

Cheers,
Aug 23rd, 2007, 7:29 pm
Nalfa wrote:Why don't you as an Admin and/or Mod(s) please just delete those links IF they are ALREADY VERIFIED by other members that the apps IS/ARE NOT cracked or registered as the have described in the posts and if you DO SO then we will SAVE lots of frustrates and feeling like mispresentation by others!

It's just my 2 cents if you care to read. Thank you!

Good idea
Aug 23rd, 2007, 7:29 pm
Aug 23rd, 2007, 8:57 pm
Moved to Suggestions/Feedback.
Aug 23rd, 2007, 8:57 pm

Support developers.
Aug 23rd, 2007, 9:00 pm
Nalfa: that rule already exists. Non-working releases are deleted as a soon as enough confirmations are received stating that the release does not work. If you ever find non-working releases, please report them using the exclemation point found to the bottom right hand corner of any post. (Image).
Aug 23rd, 2007, 9:00 pm

Support developers.
Aug 23rd, 2007, 9:07 pm
i don't think this thread belongs here. I'm sure it will be moved to the proper category soon.

i think it is advised for software releasers to mark their releases as freeware if they are freeware. i've always taken precautions when downloading and installing freeware. sometimes i wait for feedback from other people if it works or not. most of the times i go ahead and test it (after backing up my data, of course). if i find the releases to be ineffective, or the cracks not working, i don't demand that the links be taken down right away because usually some people do work on more efficient cracks when they see that the existing ones are not effective. if i see a new software released, i usually take the time to read existing posts to see if it worked for other people. i realize that the mods won't be able to monitor the releases 100% of the time. also, it would be great if the releases were up for a while since it gives other people with other PPC models and OSs to try and see if the software doesn't work for them either.
Aug 23rd, 2007, 9:07 pm

o_O