Feedback or requests for help with the site.
Oct 24th, 2018, 10:00 am
Since the past couple of days, I've been getting the above message (paraphrased) whenever I try to use the Search feature on the site. I am logged in and able to use other features.
Oct 24th, 2018, 10:00 am
Oct 26th, 2018, 5:11 am
Are you still logged in after you get this message? This message should only appear if you're presently not logged in (you can be logged out without having done anything if there is a problem with your session).
Oct 26th, 2018, 5:11 am
Nov 1st, 2018, 9:55 pm
No, i automatically get logged out if I try using the search feature, even if I have been active. It doesn't happen while I use the other feature like this here
Nov 1st, 2018, 9:55 pm
Nov 2nd, 2018, 2:25 am
simren6793 wrote:No, i automatically get logged out if I try using the search feature, even if I have been active. It doesn't happen while I use the other feature like this here

That means one of two things: either your browser is having problems saving our cookie (try using a different browser to test if it happens there as well), or your IP changes frequently causing your session to end.
Nov 2nd, 2018, 2:25 am
Nov 4th, 2018, 9:33 am
Disk4mat wrote:
simren6793 wrote:No, i automatically get logged out if I try using the search feature, even if I have been active. It doesn't happen while I use the other feature like this here

That means one of two things: either your browser is having problems saving our cookie (try using a different browser to test if it happens there as well), or your IP changes frequently causing your session to end.

This is happening to me too, with multiple browsers (Mozilla, Chrome) and whether or not I'm using a VPN or Tor. I just checked my IP, tried to log in, got logged out as soon as it redirected me to the index page, then checked my IP again and it was the same. And I'm not having problems saving cookies for any other sites with any browser. Can you troubleshoot further? Thanks!
Nov 4th, 2018, 9:33 am