Feedback or requests for help with the site.
Oct 31st, 2018, 12:51 am
I have been having trouble finding a consistantly reliable torrent search engine because search engines around the world have been taking a stand against them more and more.

piratebay forrum is great for alot and kickass torrents is nice but they charge a "subscription fee" I would be willing to scroll through a page of advirtisements WITHOUT POPUPS OF ANY KIND for a torrent search engine that can be trusted to be reliable to find good torrents.

I think alot of people would be willing to deal with advirtisements that were not obnoxious or intrusive if it meant finding torrents they could use to get what they are looking for.
Oct 31st, 2018, 12:51 am
Nov 6th, 2018, 7:32 am
in My opinion Torrent are dying. now more difficult than before to find good ones.
I dont know how long before it die
Nov 6th, 2018, 7:32 am
Nov 11th, 2018, 5:52 pm
While this would be very handy, my fear is that it would endanger the long-term survival of mobilism. It seems the powers that be and various governments around the world are anti-"torrent" regardless of what type of files those torrent links and magnets are referring to. Just my two cents.
Nov 11th, 2018, 5:52 pm