Feedback or requests for help with the site.
Jan 31st, 2019, 3:39 am
There are many magazines being uploaded today by one user with no download arrows at all. :-/
Jan 31st, 2019, 3:39 am
Jan 31st, 2019, 1:10 pm
I`ve just re-signed for a year.. Now I can`t log in or anything..
Jan 31st, 2019, 1:10 pm
Jan 31st, 2019, 6:14 pm
pweibj67 wrote:I`ve just re-signed for a year.. Now I can`t log in or anything..

Check your PMs please. I have reset your password.
Jan 31st, 2019, 6:14 pm
Jan 31st, 2019, 7:43 pm
Having a lot of problems with Premium filehosts this week. Just now with douploads, uploadproper and upload4earn. I would say 20% of the books I want to download this week have nonfunctioning Premium filehosts. I messaged about this a few days ago, and have had no response. Thank you for your help.
Jan 31st, 2019, 7:43 pm
Jan 31st, 2019, 7:58 pm
tday wrote:Having a lot of problems with Premium filehosts this week. Just now with douploads, uploadproper and upload4earn. I would say 20% of the books I want to download this week have nonfunctioning Premium filehosts. I messaged about this a few days ago, and have had no response. Thank you for your help.

Just tested:
DoUploads works fine: http://prntscr.com/mewc1l
Upload4earn works fine: http://prntscr.com/mewcvg
Uploadproper is not a supported filehost any longer. If you still see blue arrows next to it, please refresh your: https://forum.mobilism.org/filehosts.xml

If links on DoUploads or Upload4earn do not work it is because they have been deleted/expired. The Premium Downloader still has to fetch the files from the filehost, and it cannot do that if the files no longer exist.
Jan 31st, 2019, 7:58 pm
Jan 31st, 2019, 10:34 pm
Hello. Is it up to the original poster to add the premium download link? I'm curious why some files have one or more premium download links and others have none.

Thanks.
Jan 31st, 2019, 10:34 pm
Feb 1st, 2019, 12:11 am
jinaz wrote:Hello. Is it up to the original poster to add the premium download link? I'm curious why some files have one or more premium download links and others have none.

Thanks.

Sort of. The rule in Android is that all releases have to have at least two supported links. The rule in eBooks is that all Major eBook Releasers and Moderators have to have at least one supported link (the purpose of this is to make it easier for newer users to post).

TishInOttawa wrote:There are many magazines being uploaded today by one user with no download arrows at all. :-/

We hear ya. The Section Head of eBooks tells me that she spoke with the user who was posting a lot lately without supported links and he agreed to start adding a supported link. Meanwhile I spoke with Uploadev (one of the hosts he was already using) and they will be added as a supported filehost here shortly.

EDIT: uploadev.org has been added as a supported filehost. If you do not yet see blue arrows next to their links, please refresh your: https://forum.mobilism.org/filehosts.xml (go to that URL and press Ctrl + R or the refresh icon in your browser).
Feb 1st, 2019, 12:11 am
Feb 4th, 2019, 10:59 pm
How do I tell if my premium + vip paid sub is active?
Feb 4th, 2019, 10:59 pm
Feb 5th, 2019, 4:28 am
I have been using this forum for so many years now and it is the first thing to automatically come on when I get online. I just love it and can not recommend it more! Thanks Mobilism! Awesomeness!
Feb 5th, 2019, 4:28 am
Feb 5th, 2019, 4:52 am
ratchetrizzo wrote:How do I tell if my premium + vip paid sub is active?

Please check your PMs.
Feb 5th, 2019, 4:52 am
Feb 5th, 2019, 4:54 am
On my 2nd year and frankly the best dollar spent in a long time.
Feb 5th, 2019, 4:54 am

I believe in myself, more than I believe in the universe.
Feb 5th, 2019, 1:17 pm
I have just upgraded from VIP to Platium. The premium membership is great. Downloading is so much easier. It is well worth the price for the convenience. All should give it a try. Thanks Mobilism.
Feb 5th, 2019, 1:17 pm
Feb 5th, 2019, 5:03 pm
Just renew my premium membership and I did not think twice doing it, you guys services are excellent, I'm sorry cannot participate in the forum as much as I would like to but I'm here, been here since the days of Pc Warez long long time ago....Thank you Guys, love it.
Feb 5th, 2019, 5:03 pm
Feb 5th, 2019, 11:01 pm
I've been a member a few years and as I get older and dimmer (72) with chemo brain I have made many mistakes trying to download and have been helped by very patient and generous staff no matter how badly or often I fumble. And no matter how long and rambling my sentences are. I am very grateful. thank you.
Feb 5th, 2019, 11:01 pm