Feedback or requests for help with the site.
Dec 4th, 2020, 11:31 am
Awesome. Glad to finally support this great website. Can't think of anything that has given better value for money over an extended period of time.
Dec 4th, 2020, 11:31 am
Dec 6th, 2020, 9:54 pm
This is an incredible site with such dedicated contributors - the best I've ever found. Mobilism Premium is so worth it - the range of books available is immense, and I often find things here I cannot find elsewhere.
Dec 6th, 2020, 9:54 pm
Dec 9th, 2020, 11:40 am
Just awesome, keep it up...
Dec 9th, 2020, 11:40 am
Dec 15th, 2020, 12:20 pm
Hi all, Not been on here for a while, quite a while really. Hardly used the app as changed phone to a Samsung A70, a bit nervous of rooting.
Dug out my old Samsung Tablet, a note 10.1, and found the Mobilism app would not accept my credentials, which I know are correct, dug out my old Samsung S5, and
found the same problem. Came on here and found a much newer version. Removed old version, rebooted and installed newer but still the same problem, I have messaged D4.
While going through all this I stopped and thought of all I had ..err.. acquired and decided to donate even tho I am a Plat Lifer and almost legit lol.
Regards
Stuart.
Dec 15th, 2020, 12:20 pm
Dec 20th, 2020, 6:19 am
Today, when I try the Premium Download link I get the following message:
"Login Error: IP banned temporally for too many wrong logins."
I presumably purchased lifetime access. Is there an issue?
Dec 20th, 2020, 6:19 am
Dec 20th, 2020, 2:20 pm
Where can I check my subscription, says run out ?
Dec 20th, 2020, 2:20 pm
Dec 20th, 2020, 9:36 pm
xrayangiodoc wrote:Today, when I try the Premium Download link I get the following message:

Not that I'm aware of. Is it working now? Did you try to login with the wrong username/password a couple times?

gjs999 wrote:Where can I check my subscription, says run out ?

You can check on https://mblservices.org/
Dec 20th, 2020, 9:36 pm
Dec 20th, 2020, 10:15 pm
Disk4mat wrote:
xrayangiodoc wrote:Today, when I try the Premium Download link I get the following message:

Not that I'm aware of. Is it working now? Did you try to login with the wrong username/password a couple times?

This has been happening to me, too. It has nothing to do with our login and password.
Dec 20th, 2020, 10:15 pm

Use this. It's free. https://www.libraryextension.com/
A link to my family's fiction wishlist is posted in my profile.
Rules apply.
WRZ$20 each.
No PDFs, PDF conversions or archive.org scans (I can get those myself).
Dec 20th, 2020, 11:29 pm
Anonyma'am wrote:
Disk4mat wrote:

This has been happening to me, too. It has nothing to do with our login and password.

I see it now, it's an issue with the filehost Userscloud.com. I have contacted their admin.
Dec 20th, 2020, 11:29 pm
Dec 24th, 2020, 5:10 am
Unfortunately we have still not received a response from Userscloud's administration. As a result we are removing it from our supported filehosts.
Dec 24th, 2020, 5:10 am
Dec 24th, 2020, 7:10 am
If I remember correctly, in the past I was able to just log in once to download directly from different links. Now it keeps asking me for my user name & password every time I click on a blue arrow. Is there any way to keep from entering my credentials repeatedly?
Dec 24th, 2020, 7:10 am
Dec 25th, 2020, 8:34 pm
-Peppino- wrote:If I remember correctly, in the past I was able to just log in once to download directly from different links. Now it keeps asking me for my user name & password every time I click on a blue arrow. Is there any way to keep from entering my credentials repeatedly?

Please see #10 here: viewtopic.php?f=1&t=1424249
Dec 25th, 2020, 8:34 pm
Dec 29th, 2020, 7:41 pm
I have problem when updated my Google Chrome to new ver ..
so every time to try download any file by using Download Directly with Mobilism Premium asked me for user name and password , Although it is saved inside the browser
need help to solve this problem ,
thanks for any reply
best rgards
Dec 29th, 2020, 7:41 pm

MY paypal Account If do you want to donate to me: fantapster@gmail.com
Dec 30th, 2020, 1:36 am
fantap wrote:I have problem when updated my Google Chrome to new ver ..
so every time to try download any file by using Download Directly with Mobilism Premium asked me for user name and password , Although it is saved inside the browser
need help to solve this problem ,
thanks for any reply
best rgards

I answered this exact question right above your post. ;)
Dec 30th, 2020, 1:36 am
Dec 31st, 2020, 2:28 pm
Disk4mat wrote:
-Peppino- wrote:If I remember correctly, in the past I was able to just log in once to download directly from different links. Now it keeps asking me for my user name & password every time I click on a blue arrow. Is there any way to keep from entering my credentials repeatedly?

Please see #10 here: viewtopic.php?f=1&t=1424249

Does this work permanently or till you close your browser? I have to enter login details once everytime I open chrome but then it remembers it as long as I don't close it.

And is usercloud allowed again as a mirror as I don't see a warning in front of it which was mentioned earlier in supported hosts topic?
Dec 31st, 2020, 2:28 pm

- Mods are bigger than what playstore info shows, Know why?
- Don't PM for requests, post them in App Requests forum.
- No Thank you posts.

t.me/youarefinished_mods