Feedback or requests for help with the site.
Jul 17th, 2019, 2:32 am
This will be fixed shortly, apologies for the inconvenience.
Jul 17th, 2019, 2:32 am
Jul 17th, 2019, 6:15 am
Getting the chmod 777 error as well :(
Jul 17th, 2019, 6:15 am
Jul 17th, 2019, 6:45 am
Hope this is fixed. Am addicted to Ebooks. Can't really complain. The service is excellent! :)
Jul 17th, 2019, 6:45 am
Jul 17th, 2019, 6:46 am
This one is the longest down time for the premium download. :(
Hoping to get it fixed asap...
Jul 17th, 2019, 6:46 am
Online
Jul 17th, 2019, 7:17 am
The issue has been fixed now. Unfortunately it wasn't as simple as changing the rights to the directory so it took a while, my apologies. If anyone was inconvenienced by the downtime feel free to PM me with a quote of this post in the next 48 hours and I will send you 100 WRZ$.
Jul 17th, 2019, 7:17 am
Jul 18th, 2019, 2:57 am
I did the free Trial and fell in love with how easy it was to download using the blue arrow. I have now gone Premium.
The best thing? No more Captcha!!
Jul 18th, 2019, 2:57 am
Jul 18th, 2019, 1:51 pm
This is a fantastic service and well worth supporting. I had a Premium membership and it just kept going by so fast, I went for the Platinum this year! Can't think of money better spent! Love the speed of the streamlined downloads! Thanks for the great job, guys!
Jul 18th, 2019, 1:51 pm
Jul 18th, 2019, 5:18 pm
I just renewed and love it .... I recommend everyone does this best money I spent
Jul 18th, 2019, 5:18 pm
Jul 18th, 2019, 11:58 pm
Disk4mat wrote:The issue has been fixed now. Unfortunately it wasn't as simple as changing the rights to the directory so it took a while, my apologies. If anyone was inconvenienced by the downtime feel free to PM me with a quote of this post in the next 48 hours and I will send you 100 WRZ$.

Thanks for getting it fixed ... not much inconvenience here, it was not super-duper-urgent.
Jul 18th, 2019, 11:58 pm
Jul 19th, 2019, 6:14 pm
The filehost Douploads has changed their domain from .com to .net. We have updated our filters accordingly, if you do not yet see a blue arrow next to DoUploads links please refresh your filehosts.xml (press Ctrl + R).
Jul 19th, 2019, 6:14 pm
Jul 19th, 2019, 9:06 pm
I love the website! I have paid for premium accounts for years and have never regretted it! The community's also really helpful. Thank you so much!
Jul 19th, 2019, 9:06 pm
Jul 20th, 2019, 9:22 am
Hi,

I bought Platinum last year and from what I understood, it includes Premium for life.
Last night I got a message reminding me of renewing my account.

Is this due to the fact that I had bought Premium in the first place, before upgrading to Platinum? Is that reminder therefore obsolete?
Jul 20th, 2019, 9:22 am
Jul 20th, 2019, 6:35 pm
leyo wrote:Hi,

I bought Platinum last year and from what I understood, it includes Premium for life.
Last night I got a message reminding me of renewing my account.

Is this due to the fact that I had bought Premium in the first place, before upgrading to Platinum? Is that reminder therefore obsolete?

Yea, it's referring to your previous subscription expiring in a couple days. Since you now have a lifetime account even once your 1-year subscription ends, your account will not expire.
Jul 20th, 2019, 6:35 pm
Jul 20th, 2019, 11:52 pm
Disk4mat wrote:
leyo wrote:Hi,

I bought Platinum last year and from what I understood, it includes Premium for life.
Last night I got a message reminding me of renewing my account.

Is this due to the fact that I had bought Premium in the first place, before upgrading to Platinum? Is that reminder therefore obsolete?

Yea, it`s referring to your previous subscription expiring in a couple days. Since you now have a lifetime account even once your 1-year subscription ends, your account will not expire.
I understand! Thanks for the fast reply!
Jul 20th, 2019, 11:52 pm