Feedback or requests for help with the site.
May 25th, 2020, 6:02 am
dinglebergs wrote:Why do I download .mobi instead of .apk for games when I use premium links? It doesnt happen for the free ones

What version of the app are you using?
May 25th, 2020, 6:02 am
May 25th, 2020, 9:09 pm
Love Love LOVE this!!! Definitely worth the money!!! Anyone wondering if they should purchase this should just do it, saves time and the possibility of getting a virus/malware on your computer from some of the sites people use to upload files. Also, keeps you from having to deal with all the popup ads. That alone is worth the purchase price of this service. :)
May 25th, 2020, 9:09 pm
May 27th, 2020, 9:26 am
Is anyone else having aproblem with dropgalaxy? none of the links are working and fail on my android phone.
May 27th, 2020, 9:26 am
May 27th, 2020, 6:29 pm
gjjh25 wrote:Is anyone else having aproblem with dropgalaxy? none of the links are working and fail on my android phone.

Are you downloading via the app? You need to download the latest version, please see: viewtopic.php?p=7542250#7542250
May 27th, 2020, 6:29 pm
May 29th, 2020, 3:25 pm
Could someone advise me as today I have paid for a premium membership but when I click on the blue arrow nothing happens?
do you have to log in on the site with the blue arrow byside of it?
Thanks very much x
May 29th, 2020, 3:25 pm
May 30th, 2020, 2:15 am
divalass wrote:Could someone advise me as today I have paid for a premium membership but when I click on the blue arrow nothing happens?
do you have to log in on the site with the blue arrow byside of it?
Thanks very much x

This could be caused by a number of things. For starters try using a browser different from the one you normally use. So for example if you use Internet Explorer, try Chrome or Firefox. If it works in another browser, chances are you enabled something in your default browser that is preventing it from running. A window should always open underneath the link once you click on the blue arrow.
May 30th, 2020, 2:15 am
May 30th, 2020, 10:31 am
Ok thanks will give it a try x
May 30th, 2020, 10:31 am
Jun 3rd, 2020, 11:06 am
Thanks again, Disk4Mat! Premium is a great service!
Jun 3rd, 2020, 11:06 am
Jun 3rd, 2020, 10:37 pm
So could you please explain what VIP for life gets you? I'm considering paying the $25 once my free trial runs out.
Jun 3rd, 2020, 10:37 pm
Jun 4th, 2020, 12:58 am
GemmaCat wrote:So could you please explain what VIP for life gets you? I'm considering paying the $25 once my free trial runs out.

It gives you access to the VIP sections (VIP Releases, VIP Requests, VIP Talk), removes ads from the forum, makes it so that you get more WRZ$ per each post and topic made, and gives you the blue name and VIP title. All VIP benefits stay for life.
Jun 4th, 2020, 12:58 am
Jun 4th, 2020, 1:40 am
hi, I just paid us $20, do we get new sign in info
Jun 4th, 2020, 1:40 am
Jun 4th, 2020, 2:02 am
byzance wrote:hi, I just paid us $20, do we get new sign in info

It's the same sign in info as for your trial (until you change the password). If you don't know what that is I can always reset it for you.
Jun 4th, 2020, 2:02 am
Jun 4th, 2020, 2:04 am
Disk4mat wrote:
byzance wrote:hi, I just paid us $20, do we get new sign in info

It's the same sign in info as for your trial (until you change the password). If you don't know what that is I can always reset it for you.

yes, thanks. I don't remember it
Jun 4th, 2020, 2:04 am
Jun 4th, 2020, 2:16 am
byzance wrote:
Disk4mat wrote:
byzance wrote:hi, I just paid us $20, do we get new sign in info

It's the same sign in info as for your trial (until you change the password). If you don't know what that is I can always reset it for you.

yes, thanks. I don't remember it

Check your PMs please.
Jun 4th, 2020, 2:16 am
Jun 4th, 2020, 11:06 pm
I was charged $25 for renewal yesterday (June 3). Is the $20 for new users only? Thanks.
Jun 4th, 2020, 11:06 pm