Feedback or requests for help with the site.
Dec 9th, 2018, 1:32 am
I don't know if anyone has suggested it or if any others would be interested but I think it would be kind of nice to have a section for uploaders only. It would be nice to have a place to discuss things related to uploading. Filehosts, feedback, suggestions and general sharing of knowledge. I know the mods here already have their own area but as almost all the mods here upload as well then it would of course include them also. I've been on forums with this feature in the past and while it isn't the most active area it was very useful to have as a resource. Is there any chance of this or has it been tried here before?
Dec 9th, 2018, 1:32 am

Please try ALL links, before using the reupload button :wave:
Dec 9th, 2018, 10:34 am
I know that other sites have Uploader as a rank, but we do not. Anyone can upload to the site one minute after registration, so technically, all registered members would belong to the Uploaders group. Your best option to discuss uploaders issues is still the Social Club :)
Dec 9th, 2018, 10:34 am
Dec 10th, 2018, 6:19 pm
Well, that's a very good point, I hadn't even thought of the fact there isn't uploader status here. Okay, thank you, merry :)
merry60 wrote:I know that other sites have Uploader as a rank, but we do not. Anyone can upload to the site one minute after registration, so technically, all registered members would belong to the Uploaders group. Your best option to discuss uploaders issues is still the Social Club :)
Dec 10th, 2018, 6:19 pm

Please try ALL links, before using the reupload button :wave: