Feedback or requests for help with the site.
Feb 3rd, 2019, 12:55 am
im getting a 404 not found error on any page i try to download anything from recently no matter what device i use. ive tried vpns too but theyre not helping the situation any. any suggestions? im kinda lost when it comes to this stuff, so ya know, sorry for the ignorance lol
Feb 3rd, 2019, 12:55 am
Feb 3rd, 2019, 1:16 am
Can you give me an example of a URL that returns a 404 error?
Feb 3rd, 2019, 1:16 am
Feb 3rd, 2019, 9:03 pm
you mean the URL links that give me the error? i get it from any download link. upload4earn.org, douploads.net. i was tryin to download the newest version of manor cafe for my mom and both of those links didnt work. i also tried downloading a book to see if that worked and it didnt either
Feb 3rd, 2019, 9:03 pm
Feb 5th, 2019, 6:11 am
The link you provided works fine for me: http://prntscr.com/mgr3of
Unfortunately I'm not sure what the reason you could be getting error 404 is. Has the Premium Downloader worked for you in the past? Has anything changed about your setup since?
Feb 5th, 2019, 6:11 am
Feb 5th, 2019, 6:56 am
The problem is that the sites which show error 404 are most of the times blocked in you region. Just use a VPN and you would get the download.
I have posted this trick many a times but hasn't reached to most members. Believe me I have tried this time and again and this works.
Thanks
Feb 5th, 2019, 6:56 am

Sharing is caring and vice versa
: SelfProclaimed
Feb 5th, 2019, 1:28 pm
i havent tried the premium downloader and i have not changed anything besides trying an adblocker which ive disabled after all this. but now, trying again a few days later, everything seems fine when i try to download stuff. but while waiting on the download for manor cafe, they seem to keep getting stuck at 66% 62.7mb. i tested both links and they both get stuck at the same time. i downloaded another game fine without it getting stuck so im not sure what thats about.
Feb 5th, 2019, 1:28 pm