Suggestions and feedback for Mobilism.
Feb 2nd, 2012, 7:35 am
Hello to anyone who cares enough to answer.
I made my donation ($25) for the premium account about 3 hours ago via PayPal. PayPal gave me a receipt. I then PM'd Disk4mat as instructed but have not received a reply of any kind. I tried to use my premium account details to direct download through my browser but it says I'm not a member.

Then I refreshed my mobilism message box and the PM I had sent vanished as if it had never existed. :shock: What the hell?!

How long does it normally take to get your account once you've paid?
Is there anything that I should know?

It doesn't seem like a scam. :)

Any help would be appreciated.
Thanks. :D
Feb 2nd, 2012, 7:35 am
Feb 2nd, 2012, 9:40 am
PM you sent first go to Outbox, untill the recipient actually reads it.
Just wait for D4 to be online, read your message and sort out your status.
Feb 2nd, 2012, 9:40 am

MOBILISM.ORG
Image
SUPPORT DEVELOPERS. IF YOU LIKE IT, BUY IT.
Feb 2nd, 2012, 2:33 pm
I've waited nearly 12 hours now since my outbox emptied and still have no response and no damn premium account!! What the hell is going on?!!!!

I haven't even received a notification that the payment has been received (i.e common courtesy). GRRRRR!!
Feb 2nd, 2012, 2:33 pm
Feb 2nd, 2012, 8:04 pm
Just have some patience, Tye:P

We are real people, not machines. Meaning, you get better quality service. But, of course, being that we are people, means things may not go as fast as machines. Just give D4 a little bit more time for him to create the account for you.

If he does not respond, send him a second pm. ;)
Feb 2nd, 2012, 8:04 pm

!~! Retired !~!
MOBILISM.ORG
SUPPORT DEVELOPERS. IF YOU LIKE IT, BUY IT. ◄
Feb 2nd, 2012, 9:45 pm
Tattle wrote:Just have some patience, Tye:P

We are real people, not machines. Meaning, you get better quality service. But, of course, being that we are people, means things may not go as fast as machines. Just give D4 a little bit more time for him to create the account for you.

If he does not respond, send him a second pm. ;)


D4 has responded and is sorting out my account now.
Sorry if I sounded rude, I was just very frustrated.
Feb 2nd, 2012, 9:45 pm
Feb 2nd, 2012, 11:01 pm
No worries. :)
Thanks for your donation!

(You look good in blue) ;)
Feb 2nd, 2012, 11:01 pm

!~! Retired !~!
MOBILISM.ORG
SUPPORT DEVELOPERS. IF YOU LIKE IT, BUY IT. ◄
Feb 2nd, 2012, 11:06 pm
:( Im usually faster.
Feb 2nd, 2012, 11:06 pm
Online
Mar 18th, 2012, 7:54 pm
Hi I have just made a donation for a months subscription and I dont have log in details..my paypal was hit 3 times for payment aswell...luckily I cancelled 2 of them.. can anyone help..
Mar 18th, 2012, 7:54 pm
Mar 19th, 2012, 5:10 pm
rocky90 wrote:Hi I have just made a donation for a months subscription and I dont have log in details..my paypal was hit 3 times for payment aswell...luckily I cancelled 2 of them.. can anyone help..

What do you mean your account was hit three times? We don't send invoices and we don't have monthly subscriptions, we only have a year. Who did you pay, when did this happen and did you ever pm me?
Mar 19th, 2012, 5:10 pm
Online
Oct 9th, 2016, 7:23 am
The renewal of my premium account was incredible quick!
As soon as 10 minutes after paying, I could again benefit from the service :D
Fantastic 8)
Thanks so much for the efficiency!
Oct 9th, 2016, 7:23 am
Oct 16th, 2016, 4:19 pm
Enjoy martafmr! ;)
Oct 16th, 2016, 4:19 pm
Online
Nov 13th, 2016, 1:44 pm
Hi, I have a Premium account which I think will be due for renewal. How will I know when to renew?
Nov 13th, 2016, 1:44 pm
Nov 13th, 2016, 1:49 pm
tommartow wrote:Hi, I have a Premium account which I think will be due for renewal. How will I know when to renew?



Send a PM to Disk4mat.

Or you can check it here: http://mblservices.org/amember/
Nov 13th, 2016, 1:49 pm