Feedback or requests for help with the site.
Sep 8th, 2007, 5:56 am
Seems way more guest than members..so we need to do some "encourage people to join" spree
Sep 8th, 2007, 5:56 am
Sep 16th, 2007, 7:31 pm
I second that, and the releases should be member-only. This way we'd get more people, thus more help. Guests can download but they can't answer your questions and get involved.
Sep 16th, 2007, 7:31 pm

"Si c'est ça l'Québec moderne ben moi j'mets mon drapeau en berne pis j'emmerde tous les bouffons qui nous gouvernent"

Sep 16th, 2007, 8:40 pm
another thing that would help is to spread the work. Invite friends and stuff. :)
Sep 16th, 2007, 8:40 pm

Sep 17th, 2007, 10:38 am
Guests allow anonymity, by forcing people to log in, people tend to not visit as often, or not make it their first place for all their ppc needs. Logging in leaves a trail of some kind, ip addresses, last login time etc, by not logging in, this trail doesn't exist. Most of our guests I assume would have an account, but just aren't logged in.

We are looking to improve services relating to what people can do with WRZ, this should hopefully encourage more people to login as the services will only be available to people with WRZ, guests have none of course.
Sep 17th, 2007, 10:38 am
Nov 16th, 2007, 5:44 pm
I have an account but the majority of the time I don't log in.
Nov 16th, 2007, 5:44 pm

The Password for all my uploads is
Code: Select allppcwarez

Please rate my releases!
All my uploads will now be on megaupload.
Currently uploading:
About 400 audiobooks
Bewitched (Color) Season 1
Nov 16th, 2007, 11:17 pm
I also second allowing downloads only for members. Too much work done here, and much more to do...
Nov 16th, 2007, 11:17 pm
Nov 17th, 2007, 12:20 am
gautxori wrote:I also second allowing downloads only for members. Too much work done here, and much more to do...

I can see the intentions of people, and I understand what you're trying to achieve, however as with most warez sites, this will actually make us have less members. Any time people are visiting sites like this they generally want to remain anonymous, forcing people to register counteracts that, like if someone took your photo each time you entered a brothel, you might want to remain anonymous and leave no trace, forcing people takes that option away. Any time I visit a site that requires me to register before I can use it, I generally just find a similar site that doesn't.
Nov 17th, 2007, 12:20 am
Nov 17th, 2007, 2:29 am
that hasnt seemed to affect the "bb" site.
you cant access anything without loggin in.

similar with xda but to a lesser scale.
Nov 17th, 2007, 2:29 am

Nov 17th, 2007, 2:35 am
If a site says I have to register, I usually don't - it is too much effort :)
Nov 17th, 2007, 2:35 am

Don't forget to rate the release ;)
PLEASE support the DEVELOPERS - If you LIKE it, BUY it
Mobilism - Bringing the best of PPCWarez to all devices
Nov 17th, 2007, 7:52 am
AeroIceman wrote:that hasnt seemed to affect the "bb" site.
you cant access anything without loggin in.

similar with xda but to a lesser scale.

Their peak usage is about the same to ours. I would say there are millions more people who own a PC than a PPC, so why don't they have 1,000s more users? They have way more software/games etc to offer to way more end users.
Nov 17th, 2007, 7:52 am
Nov 17th, 2007, 1:49 pm
I tend to agree with sdawson, people don't want to feel like as if they have to join to benefit, when in actual fact there are like most likely hundreds of other sites that wouldn't need a sign up and offer the same or approx the same thing.

However incentives of joining would work better muchly, and things with the wrz$ as mentioned before.

This probably makes no sense, however this doesn't bother me.

chim chim!
Nov 17th, 2007, 1:49 pm

What are you talking aboot?