Feedback or requests for help with the site.
Feb 22nd, 2019, 1:46 am
h**ps://upload4earn.org/y0ug3qllnq0w - gives me "wrong IP" message every time.

h**ps://uploadproper.com/a2ow3rq3f9og - demands I stop using ad blocker.

Unless there's some kind of contract between the above parties and mobilism, is there any way you can have posters provide additional links? I know the standard answer has been to pay for a premium mobilism account, but there really should be more options for free downloaders. I've enjoyed coming here for magazines in the past, but it's not so enjoyable these days. Thanks.
Feb 22nd, 2019, 1:46 am
Feb 22nd, 2019, 6:19 am
I'm afraid there is some confusion here. Other than the links with the blue arrows that are part of the premium downloader, Mobilisim doesn't have agreements with any of the filehosts. The only people who are deciding which filehosts to use are the posters, and all of them have their reasons as to the ones they have chosen to use and how many links they wish to provide (two being the minimum). We have put some limitations on them (such as allowing mirrors in posts where all of the links are to hosts with long download times and disallowing filehosts that require registration) but other than that, they make their own choices.

Here are the ebook posting rules, which are the ONLY requirements we have for filehosts:

Download Links/Mirrors
  • All new releases must provide at least one mirror (from a different filehost) to help users who cannot access a specific site due to regional limitations.
  • File hosts that require registration to download are not allowed (e.g. 4shared). Only free links from free hosts are accepted.
  • All new releases must offer at least one link from a host with no long waiting time between downloads for free users (Click here). In posts where all the links are from file hosts with long waiting periods (Nitroflare*, Rapidgator, Uploaded, Novafile etc.), free mirrors will be allowed.
  • URL shortening services are not allowed.
  • All Major eBook Releasers (MERs) and Moderators are required to provide at least one link from a supported file host. The Premium Downloader no longer has a size limit except for files hosted on uploaded.net / ul.to. Those files must be split into several parts if bigger than 200Mb. Instructions for splitting (in your case: "Split the volumes: 200MB").

*27 Nov 2015: as of today, Nitroflare is no longer allowed in the eBooks section.
Feb 22nd, 2019, 6:19 am

Reality can be beaten with enough imagination.

- Mark Twain