Feedback or requests for help with the site.
Mar 27th, 2019, 8:50 am
Hi guys.
I'm new on here and tried downloading Adaware by batalan on my tablet.
And the link went to dropapk and I clicked on the "free download" link and it seemed to download and install but it turns out it wasn't that and it must have been some kind of spyware as it's stopping me opening the settings on my tablet now.
I've tried browsing through the files with Es file explorer but not sure where it would be to delete it.
Not sure if I'm still able to download apps on the Playstore as I turned the WiFi off.
What's the best way to sort it.
Thanks
Mar 27th, 2019, 8:50 am
Mar 27th, 2019, 10:04 am
Try restarting the device in safe mode, than try to find and uninstall. That might do the trick!
Mar 27th, 2019, 10:04 am
Mar 27th, 2019, 10:29 am
lurzoraydu wrote:Try restarting the device in safe mode, than try to find and uninstall. That might do the trick!

Thanks didn't know you could restart Android in safe mode I'll have a look
Mar 27th, 2019, 10:29 am
Mar 28th, 2019, 10:58 am
If you installed it, whole package installer process not just an apk sitting in a folder, it would probably be an app with no icon or using a common name such as "Downloads", least that's how I've seen em.

I would suggest you use one of these to download: ADM, IDM+ [my fav] or an extension for your browser. For a local pi-hole use Adguard if you don't mind a VPN. I put em' all below with scan results since I was organizing anyways.

No ads! :D I will close the link in 24-48 hours
Credit for Apks: Balatan & koumkouat

Opera just released an update with a built-in VPN. Not sure the policy or rules it has but worth a mention.
Mar 28th, 2019, 10:58 am
Jun 3rd, 2019, 9:51 pm
@steveuk there`s an app known as Revo Uninstaller.....use it and your job is done.
@steveuk there`s an app known as Revo Uninstaller.....use it and your job is done.