Feedback or requests for help with the site.
Sep 18th, 2007, 3:53 am
How about a section of game releases that utilize the touchscreen function? it is frustrating having an HTC Touch and not having many action games that don't involve the use of at least one or two buttons.
What if we had our own section of game releases that have been tested to be purely "Stylus" friendly so we don't have to keep uninstalling games we cannot play. This would be a great help as i'm sure other HTC Touch owners would agree.
Sep 18th, 2007, 3:53 am

I am a menace to my own destiny.
Sep 18th, 2007, 6:45 am
That could be a little bit difficult given that there aren't many stylus only games. It would in essence be such a small catergory it would be useless.
Sep 18th, 2007, 6:45 am

Don't forget to rate the release ;)
PLEASE support the DEVELOPERS - If you LIKE it, BUY it
Mobilism - Bringing the best of PPCWarez to all devices
Sep 23rd, 2007, 4:41 pm
I second the idea for the stylus game section!... plus programs that are made for a stylus. I am looking for them all the time. Also, if there is a section for it and it becomes popular than more people will make games for the stylus. Its the whole "If you build it, they will come" Theory...
Sep 23rd, 2007, 4:41 pm
Sep 28th, 2007, 12:26 am
My brother had a Treo 650 last year and he had a golf game on it and bowling. I want to find those games or something like them but i ccant find n e . They are good kuz they both use the stylus. The darts game was so fun kuz u pull back and clip with the stylus the throw the dart..
Sep 28th, 2007, 12:26 am
Sep 28th, 2007, 2:17 am
Sep 28th, 2007, 2:17 am

Don't forget to rate the release ;)
PLEASE support the DEVELOPERS - If you LIKE it, BUY it
Mobilism - Bringing the best of PPCWarez to all devices
Sep 29th, 2007, 12:22 am
Our categories are currently set up by type rather than requirements. I dont think it would be smart if we make exceptions to this order.
Sep 29th, 2007, 12:22 am

Support developers.