Feedback or requests for help with the site.
Apr 1st, 2019, 5:42 pm
Help. U.K. I cannot connect to some of the download sites that people offer - Any advice please
:)
Apr 1st, 2019, 5:42 pm
Apr 3rd, 2019, 12:41 pm
penygarn wrote:Help. U.K. I cannot connect to some of the download sites that people offer - Any advice please
:)

Are you getting '403 forbidden' nginx message? I'd like to know what's happening also.
Apr 3rd, 2019, 12:41 pm
Apr 24th, 2019, 10:16 pm
somebody suggested i download psiphon3 in order to access Zippy - has anyone tried this?
Apr 24th, 2019, 10:16 pm

If both are links down then press the reload botton
PLEASE hit thanks button - costs you nothing
Aug 7th, 2019, 5:15 am
Ebook-Collector wrote:somebody suggested i download psiphon3 in order to access Zippy - has anyone tried this?

You can use Psiphon VPN, Express VPN, both here on Mobilism to download, also Nord VPN is great.

Some file hosts like Zippy, get banned in some countries. So, yes, use a VPN and pick a location like Sweden or the Netherlands. Most sites don't get banned in these countries, but there are plenty of countries/locations to choose from. Keep changing locations in the VPN app until the site is not showing up as banned anymore.

Also, check your adblockers as some of them can also prevent you from getting into or downloading from a file hosting site.

On some sites like Kat file, you are Not able to use a VPN, so you may have to turn off the VPN to get into the site.

So, try a combination of Turning Off or On your VPN, Turning Off or On your adblockers, or you might even have to try using a different browser as some don't play nice with file sharing sites.
Aug 7th, 2019, 5:15 am