Feedback or requests for help with the site.
Sep 20th, 2007, 5:02 pm
timothy185 wrote:
AeroIceman wrote:yea, ultimately i agee with there not being music here, but not because it has nothing to do with ppc, which it very much does, but rather because it would be hard to moderate; that and there are better ways of d/l music.

Decision is made that there will be no Music Section. What a pitty, but so is the life. :(

:( I was with you in the beginning, but the points against were overwhelming and valid. :)
So, yeah, sucks, but in the end i think we can all agree there are better more efficient methods of getting music. :D
Sep 20th, 2007, 5:02 pm

Sep 20th, 2007, 5:10 pm
AeroIceman wrote:
timothy185 wrote:
AeroIceman wrote:yea, ultimately i agee with there not being music here, but not because it has nothing to do with ppc, which it very much does, but rather because it would be hard to moderate; that and there are better ways of d/l music.

Decision is made that there will be no Music Section. What a pitty, but so is the life. :(

:( I was with you in the beginning, but the points against were overwhelming and valid. :)
So, yeah, sucks, but in the end i think we can all agree there are better more efficient methods of getting music. :D

No problem. Life will go on. :D
Sep 20th, 2007, 5:10 pm

timothy, 27/11/2006 - 16/08/2010
Sep 21st, 2007, 5:21 am
No, PPC's use the same music as everything else. Almost like the eBooks are for almost any pda and the movies are for anything that runs TCPMP.
Sep 21st, 2007, 5:21 am

The Password for all my uploads is
Code: Select allppcwarez

Please rate my releases!
All my uploads will now be on megaupload.
Currently uploading:
About 400 audiobooks
Bewitched (Color) Season 1
Sep 21st, 2007, 8:53 am
computerk2002 wrote:No, PPC's use the same music as everything else. Almost like the eBooks are for almost any pda and the movies are for anything that runs TCPMP.

I think the request is closed
Sep 21st, 2007, 8:53 am

timothy, 27/11/2006 - 16/08/2010
Jan 7th, 2008, 12:43 pm
But hey where am I gonna get my Iron Maiden or Guns 'N' Roses to help put me in the "zone" for cracking work? :lol:

BTW listening to Iron Maiden is good for cracking health & well-being ;)
Jan 7th, 2008, 12:43 pm

Jan 8th, 2008, 4:46 pm
timothy wrote:I think the request is closed
Sorry Tim, I was just thinking about the same thing (about sharing some music here) then I read this thread. I also read LY's comments about Iron Maiden and Guns 'n Roses (who happen also to be one of my fave group band :D ). Why not we share music here ? Not necessarily have to be an official section. Just sharing what music we have. Is that also not allowed ? Or perhaps in Free Talk (Non-PPC related) Discussion would be the most appropriate place to share it ?

Just my 2 cents.

cheers,
andree
Jan 8th, 2008, 4:46 pm

i can't reup dead links anymore
Jan 8th, 2008, 8:17 pm
Sharing music can be done in the Free Talk section if you guys want. A music sharing thread can be created where people can ask for music and share their music. I dont want actual music releases in the free talk section but I have nothing against a topic dedicated to music sharing.
Jan 8th, 2008, 8:17 pm

Support developers.
Apr 7th, 2008, 6:52 am
I think that it could be a good idea if there'll be a part for music. Where there is one where we can speack about music, and other one where we can download it ^^
Apr 7th, 2008, 6:52 am

If i like the program that you are sharing i'll give you 1 WRZ$, it's all that i can ^^

Sorry but my english is poor; if i make some error, could you correct me plz