Feedback or requests for help with the site.
May 15th, 2019, 8:33 am
Hello, I have a very big question about dropapk: recently I noticed that the download traffic on suspiciously dropped dropapk.

First, That is, the traffic has become even less than on the mirror link douploads. This is too suspicious.

Secondly, due to the decline in traffic, I began to add more to half the files and I see that people like the content on the site, but the file sharing service does not display downloads. In spite of the number of files increased by me - there is no more traffic - on the contrary, it only became less.

that is, I upload more and more files to the site - but I get downloads and less money. Although, on the mirror link douploads unchanged.

For some reason, the displayed traffic has plummeted, Although I know that in fact it is much more

That is, I would understand if traffic would instantly fall on both file sharing sites — both on the dropapk and on the douploads,

but no, it just fell on the dropapk

Who else is this observed in the last three / four days?
May 15th, 2019, 8:33 am
Last edited by DA108 on May 16th, 2019, 2:18 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Respect the thread owner !

Use Mirror only if the links on the first post are dead, thankyou! :)
May 15th, 2019, 10:32 am
DA108 wrote:Hello, I have a very big question about dropapk: recently I noticed that the download traffic on suspiciously dropped dropapk.

I have reason to believe that the dropapk does not artificially turn traffic down?

Why suspicious:

First, That is, the traffic has become even less than on the mirror link douploads. This is too suspicious.

Secondly, due to the decline in traffic, I began to add more to half the files and I see that people like the content on the site, but the file sharing service does not display downloads. In spite of the number of files increased by me - there is no more traffic - on the contrary, it only became less.

that is, I upload more and more files to the site - but I get downloads and less money. Although, on the mirror link douploads unchanged.

For some reason, the displayed traffic has plummeted, Although I know that in fact it is much more

That is, I would understand if traffic would instantly fall on both file sharing sites — both on the dropapk and on the douploads,

but no, it just fell on the dropapk

Who else is this observed in the last three / four days?


Hello,

first, thanks for add your details.

I check our download system, there is problem at servers, that's not allow users download with any change at IP, so we fix it and now must downloads back again like past.

About earning we down rates last week, because Google Adsense stop our account so we down it temporarily until we found another alternative.

If you have any problem please contact me any time.

Best Regards!
May 15th, 2019, 10:32 am
May 15th, 2019, 10:33 am
DragonMarking wrote:I believe because there is no free download button anymore

Hello,

We don't cancel free download, we just move downloads button at the bottom of the page.

Best Regards!
May 15th, 2019, 10:33 am
May 15th, 2019, 10:38 am
globalapk wrote:
DragonMarking wrote:I believe because there is no free download button anymore

Hello,

We don't cancel free download, we just move downloads button at the bottom of the page.

Best Regards!

Thanks for the feedback,

but most importantly, I’m worried not so much about the decline in earnings rates - how many people’s traffic drops from files,

Since the more files I add, the fewer people I see on the file sharing service. Although on the mirror link douploads everything is fine ...

It was also thought that this problem is due to the inaccessibility of ip. Since I see similar complaints on ip every day

ps about bets: ok, we are waiting for an alternative to google adsens, there are a lot of them in our time, there are plenty to choose from ;)
May 15th, 2019, 10:38 am

Respect the thread owner !

Use Mirror only if the links on the first post are dead, thankyou! :)
May 15th, 2019, 10:50 am
DA108 wrote:
globalapk wrote:
DragonMarking wrote:I believe because there is no free download button anymore

Hello,

We don't cancel free download, we just move downloads button at the bottom of the page.

Best Regards!

Thanks for the feedback,

but most importantly, I’m worried not so much about the decline in earnings rates - how many people’s traffic drops from files,

Since the more files I add, the fewer people I see on the file sharing service. Although on the mirror link douploads everything is fine ...

It was also thought that this problem is due to the inaccessibility of ip. Since I see similar complaints on ip every day

ps about bets: ok, we are waiting for an alternative to google adsens, there are a lot of them in our time, there are plenty to choose from ;)


The problem about "Wrong IP" make users try using download from another mirror, but we fix it now.

We will make our best to don't make this happened again.

Best Regards!
May 15th, 2019, 10:50 am
May 16th, 2019, 2:18 pm
globalapk wrote:

The problem about "Wrong IP" make users try using download from another mirror, but we fix it now.

We will make our best to don't make this happened again.

Best Regards!

Thank you, problems are promptly solved :)

traffic back to normal :)
May 16th, 2019, 2:18 pm

Respect the thread owner !

Use Mirror only if the links on the first post are dead, thankyou! :)