Feedback or requests for help with the site.
Jun 17th, 2019, 12:28 pm
As an user in multiple platforms (PC, smartphone and Tablet) it would be extremely useful for us to have an option where could be set favourites for books, magazines or apps.
Imagine that you are reading what magazines were released in the PC, then you go somewhere and would like to read it on your tablet.
What mobilism offers now doesn't avoid to read the latest releases in the pc and then go manually searching/browasing on the other equipment.

Could you please insert this function?
Jun 17th, 2019, 12:28 pm
Aug 7th, 2019, 3:45 am
Could you please explain your situation a little more? I am not sure how to help you.

I don't know if this would help, but you could Bookmark the book that you would like to download onto another device. You Don't have to use the native web browser bookmarking system.

You Can use the Bookmark system that is included Here on the Mobilism website.

To get back to your Favorite Ebooks on this site quickly:

Look at the upper right above any ebook post, there is a little Bookmark Icon in grey.

It is in the same area or row as: "Jump to," the email icon, the print icon, the subscribe icon, and the Bookmark Icon is the last icon in this row.

Tapping this Bookmark Icon will save the ebook post as a Bookmark so that you can go back to it later on any device or browser.

To get back to your Mobilism Bookmarks at any time or on any browser or device, Log In to the Mobilism website, click the four white lines icon in the upper right hand corner of the page. Then tap "User Control Panel" > Look under "Overview" > "Front page" > tap "Manage Bookmarks."

Tapping "Manage Bookmarks" will give you a list of all of your bookmarked books.

Now, eveytime you log into the Mobilism website from any browser or device, you can go to your personal Bookmarks here on Mobilism to refind whatever book you would like to redownload onto another device or even if you just lost track of the file.

I'm not sure if that helped, but feel free to post here again to clarify what problem it is you are having so that we may find a solution and ultimately reunite the Universe for the sake of the children. ;)
Aug 7th, 2019, 3:45 am