Feedback or requests for help with the site.
Jun 26th, 2019, 6:27 am
Where does everyone get their audiobooks for Kindle? Are they on the site and I am just missing them or is there somewhere else that offers them in a similar way?
Jun 26th, 2019, 6:27 am
Jun 26th, 2019, 7:12 pm
Do you mean like side loading? I know there`s mp3 audio files on here. Looks like if you side load audiobook mp3 they would appear in music. I don`t think mobi does audiobook format only mp3.
Jun 26th, 2019, 7:12 pm

ImageImage
Jun 28th, 2019, 6:12 am
Myst400 wrote:Do you mean like side loading? I know there`s mp3 audio files on here. Looks like if you side load audiobook mp3 they would appear in music. I don`t think mobi does audiobook format only mp3.

I'm not sure. I'm getting a new Kindle Oasis and I know it has the bluetooth connection to listen to audiobooks with. I'm not sure where people get the audiobooks they listen to for their kindles or nooks or whatever they listen to them on. I had a friend that used to get audiobooks somewhere online but I can't remember where she got them at. I think she downloaded them from a specific site. I had a falling out with her or I would ask! I'm not sure how the downloads work though. If you just drag and drop the file into the music folder on the kindle?
Jun 28th, 2019, 6:12 am
Jul 3rd, 2019, 7:05 pm
RPK621 wrote:
Myst400 wrote:Do you mean like side loading? I know there`s mp3 audio files on here. Looks like if you side load audiobook mp3 they would appear in music. I don`t think mobi does audiobook format only mp3.

I'm not sure. I'm getting a new Kindle Oasis and I know it has the bluetooth connection to listen to audiobooks with. I'm not sure where people get the audiobooks they listen to for their kindles or nooks or whatever they listen to them on. I had a friend that used to get audiobooks somewhere online but I can't remember where she got them at. I think she downloaded them from a specific site. I had a falling out with her or I would ask! I'm not sure how the downloads work though. If you just drag and drop the file into the music folder on the kindle?

From what I can tell via reddit.

Anything other than .aax audio files doesn't work on that Kindle. You MAY have luck converting mp3 audiobook files to .aax

Newer Kindles don't have a music player. If yours has a music player then yes you would drag & drop the drm free audiobook you got. You can get free audiobooks via here under viewforum.php?f=124
Jul 3rd, 2019, 7:05 pm

ImageImage