Feedback or requests for help with the site.
Aug 3rd, 2019, 11:15 pm
I thought I once stumbled across a category here for scientific papers, but have been unable to find it again. Am I mistaken, or is it hiding?
Aug 3rd, 2019, 11:15 pm
Aug 7th, 2019, 2:12 am
I don't know about scientific papers, but there are scientific magazines (and possibly scientific journals, not sure on this) in the magazines sections under the ebooks. Go to the Main page of Mobilism>Device-Indpendent>Ebooks>eBook Releases by Category>Magazines & Newspapers

If you need a scientific journal, you can always request it in the ebooks section.

So, yeah. TBH, didn't really answer or help with your question. Life's tough that way though. :D
Aug 7th, 2019, 2:12 am
Oct 29th, 2020, 12:08 am
I see this post is more than a year old, but in case you haven't found suitable sources for scientific papers, here is my 2 cents worth:

Always start with Google Scholar https://scholar.google.co.uk/
It lists almost all papers ever published, and gives links to download about half of them. Firstly, you can check the exact name(s) of the author(s) and the title of the paper. If a download link is not shown, look at the "All x versions" link. If one or more of the authors has a User Profile on GScholar, this will often give a link to their institutional homepage, where they may share papers not available on public sites. You can also find their institutional homepages using search engines or wikipedia.

It's also worth creating free accounts on academic sites like Researchgate, Academia, and SSRN, they fill in many cracks.
If you belong to a University, Research Institute, or Professional Association, then you may have access to a "superhub" like EBSCO, which is pretty much a "golden ticket"!

Good luck, I hope some of this may be useful.
Oct 29th, 2020, 12:08 am

"Not ignorance, but ignorance of ignorance, is the death of knowledge".

Alfred North Whitehead