Feedback or requests for help with the site.
Sep 11th, 2019, 1:29 am
Dear moderators,

According to the rules for making requests, requests for Advanced Reader Copies are not allowed.

Does this also apply to unlimited publicly available electronic Advanced Reader Copies available for purchase from the publisher's web site like any other ebook? I ask because a recent request of mine for an eARC was deleted but previous requests for similar eARCs from the same publisher have been fulfilled.

Thank you.
Sep 11th, 2019, 1:29 am
Sep 11th, 2019, 10:50 am
spclexample wrote:Dear moderators,

According to the rules for making requests, requests for Advanced Reader Copies are not allowed.

Does this also apply to unlimited publicly available electronic Advanced Reader Copies available for purchase from the publisher's web site like any other ebook? I ask because a recent request of mine for an eARC was deleted but previous requests for similar eARCs from the same publisher have been fulfilled.

Thank you.

The RULES apply to all Advanced Reader Copies. If a request was previously missed and allowed it was our mistake, my apologies. Please send me a PM with the link to the fulfilled request so I can delete it asap, thank you.
Sep 11th, 2019, 10:50 am
Sep 11th, 2019, 1:46 pm
Dear Moderator,

Thank you for the reply and clarification. A quick search of the forums shows several posted ARCs. A few of those from the same publisher I mentioned are as follows:

(links removed by mod)

Best regards.
Sep 11th, 2019, 1:46 pm
Sep 11th, 2019, 2:04 pm
spclexample wrote:Dear Moderator,

Thank you for the reply and clarification. A quick search of the forums shows several posted ARCs. A few of those from the same publisher I mentioned are as follows:

(links removed by mod)

Best regards.

Thank you, spclexample. However, all your links point to releases, not requests. If I understood correctly, your question was whether eARC requests are allowed, the answer is still no ;-)
Sep 11th, 2019, 2:04 pm