Feedback or requests for help with the site.
Sep 25th, 2019, 5:17 pm
I'm a VIP member and am unable to download today. Anyone else having problems?
Sep 25th, 2019, 5:17 pm
Sep 26th, 2019, 7:16 am
Can you elaborate what exactly the issue is? Are you getting an error?
Sep 26th, 2019, 7:16 am
Sep 26th, 2019, 11:48 pm
I'm having problems downloading today. I am getting error messages about a missing user cookie and was logged out involuntarily in the middle of a "please wait". When I logged back in I got a message saying I had exceeded my data allowance of 6TB in 180 days. Um, that's not possible. I have a 500Gb hard drive and am only downloading books or magazines, visiting once or twice a month. 6TB would take someone 33Gb a DAY, every day for 180 days. That's 3 months of my monthly bandwidth allowance! Something is wrong.
Sep 26th, 2019, 11:48 pm
Sep 26th, 2019, 11:55 pm
C0820 wrote:I'm having problems downloading today. I am getting error messages about a missing user cookie and was logged out involuntarily in the middle of a "please wait". When I logged back in I got a message saying I had exceeded my data allowance of 6TB in 180 days. Um, that's not possible. I have a 500Gb hard drive and am only downloading books or magazines, visiting once or twice a month. 6TB would take someone 33Gb a DAY, every day for 180 days. That's 3 months of my monthly bandwidth allowance! Something is wrong.

I wondered if it was an error from a particular host so I tried again. I downloaded with no issues and no errors. Sorry, I couldn't reproduce this error.
Sep 26th, 2019, 11:55 pm
Sep 27th, 2019, 8:09 am
C0820 wrote:
C0820 wrote:I'm having problems downloading today. I am getting error messages about a missing user cookie and was logged out involuntarily in the middle of a "please wait". When I logged back in I got a message saying I had exceeded my data allowance of 6TB in 180 days. Um, that's not possible. I have a 500Gb hard drive and am only downloading books or magazines, visiting once or twice a month. 6TB would take someone 33Gb a DAY, every day for 180 days. That's 3 months of my monthly bandwidth allowance! Something is wrong.

I wondered if it was an error from a particular host so I tried again. I downloaded with no issues and no errors. Sorry, I couldn't reproduce this error.

There was a problem with Rapidgator and it has been fixed. For Premium Downloader issues, always try to keep yourself informed via the Premium topic: Download Directly with Mobilism Premium
Sep 27th, 2019, 8:09 am