Feedback or requests for help with the site.
Oct 23rd, 2007, 6:48 am
hi,

i would like to suggest that people wouldn't be able to request something if they don't have enough WRZ$ to back it up.

recently, i filled up a couple of requests and i never received any WRZ$ from those users.
they don't even have enough WRZ$ to back their request.

have a good day
jam
Oct 23rd, 2007, 6:48 am

BEFORE asking questions :
http://forum.ppcwarez.org/viewtopic.php?p=419848#419848
If you like this site, please donate.
Oct 23rd, 2007, 8:37 am
You are right for this. It is not correct. :(
Oct 23rd, 2007, 8:37 am

timothy, 27/11/2006 - 16/08/2010
Oct 23rd, 2007, 8:43 am
users must have atleast 10wrz in order to post a request.

can you please post links to these requests so that it can be rectified. :wink:
thanks
Oct 23rd, 2007, 8:43 am

Oct 23rd, 2007, 8:51 am
jamses wrote:hi,

i would like to suggest that people wouldn't be able to request something if they don't have enough WRZ$ to back it up.

recently, i filled up a couple of requests and i never received any WRZ$ from those users.
they don't even have enough WRZ$ to back their request.

have a good day
jam

And if they donate what will happen - nothing!!! Don't forget that everyone can register with another user and ask for something.... And if you create a rule that everybody should have at least N post in order to request then the forum will be filled with SPAM.

I personally fulfill request because I like the forum, I respect the people here. Can you see somewhere an ad? Have you been asked for something in order to join the board? The answer is NO!

Respect for the all people behind the board.
Oct 23rd, 2007, 8:51 am

Check my site for fun - http://www.spanak.org
Oct 23rd, 2007, 10:05 am
It is a problem of the character of some members. Guro, at last, you are right. :(
Oct 23rd, 2007, 10:05 am

timothy, 27/11/2006 - 16/08/2010
Oct 23rd, 2007, 10:13 am
There would also be no way to stop people requesting, for example, I could post a request with 50WRZ, saying I would give 40WRZ when fulfilled, then donate my WRZ to someone else, this would leave me with not enough to fulfill the request, but I had enough when I posted the request.

The alternative to this, which has been tossed around is deducting the requested amount from the WRZ when posting, and holding it, however if the request is not fulfilled, then it's difficult to get user's WRZ back, and also if the release has been made prior to the request, and people are just pointed in the right direction, this causes a problem with them getting the WRZ back also.

Anyone have any better ideas?
Oct 23rd, 2007, 10:13 am
Oct 23rd, 2007, 10:56 am
sdawson wrote:Anyone have any better ideas?

Can you define clearly the problem?

I mean if you want to stop the requests you just stop giving 50 WRZ at the registration.

Or in order to request you have to be VIP or you have to do XXX from ZZZ (Note that less than 15 % of the requests are made from people with different color - haha that sounds like discrimination).

Maybe we are just discussing the symptoms!
Oct 23rd, 2007, 10:56 am

Check my site for fun - http://www.spanak.org
Oct 23rd, 2007, 11:30 am
we got to find a method just to keep those people off the request forum OR letting them pay for their requests.

I, personally, liked the idea of being a VIP before posting a request. that way you know that the person is serious about this forum.
another thing is to make people request something after they filled 3 requests (or something like that)...
Oct 23rd, 2007, 11:30 am

BEFORE asking questions :
http://forum.ppcwarez.org/viewtopic.php?p=419848#419848
If you like this site, please donate.
Oct 23rd, 2007, 2:28 pm
I don't mind requests. I like htem purely for the fact they alert me to new/updated software. I do not care too much about the reward, I just like helpong others.

Anyway, It would be good to have some sort of system in place. sdawsons is great.

You can use this forum:
viewtopic.php?f=4&t=9938

Shortly (hopefully by december), most requests will be gone through with rewards paid. And if rewards haven't been paid, it will cost the user double
Oct 23rd, 2007, 2:28 pm

Don't forget to rate the release ;)
PLEASE support the DEVELOPERS - If you LIKE it, BUY it
Mobilism - Bringing the best of PPCWarez to all devices