Feedback or requests for help with the site.
Oct 22nd, 2019, 8:15 am
Today I seem to be getting weird files from premium links , it not just one site link its many (not all) , some are extension-less turn out to be JS scripts then others are have JS extension, then some are pngs .....

If I bypass the premium link and go direct link you get the correct file

Premium gives me a extension-less JS script file, direct link gives you the file (but the other add/popup issuesetc)
Oct 22nd, 2019, 8:15 am
Oct 22nd, 2019, 8:51 am
Basil.PloughRight wrote:Today I seem to be getting weird files from premium links , it not just one site link its many (not all) , some are extension-less turn out to be JS scripts then others are have JS extension, then some are pngs .....

If I bypass the premium link and go direct link you get the correct file

Premium gives me a extension-less JS script file, direct link gives you the file (but the other add/popup issuesetc)

Glitches are usually caused by an apostrophe or an incorrect dash/accent/character in the name of the file. So when this happens please remember to contact the poster and request that either the name of the file gets edited in the filehost or the file itself renamed and re-uploaded. Thank you!

As for the bootstrap.min.jp issue, please read here: http://forum.mobilism.org/viewtopic.php?p=6927155#6927155
Oct 22nd, 2019, 8:51 am