Feedback or requests for help with the site.
Nov 3rd, 2006, 9:38 pm
Wait...why are you trying to use the viewonline.php I get an error also if I look at the actual file, just use the "Who is Online" at the bottom of the index. Or do you get an error there too?
Nov 3rd, 2006, 9:38 pm
Nov 4th, 2006, 4:46 am
No, the 'who's online' page is the page where you can see 'who' is online and where everybody's at :D

Or do you don't fix that 'on purpose' and thought I was talking about the lines at the bottom of the forum the whole time? :P
Nov 4th, 2006, 4:46 am

Retired moderator.

...and a 'lil ..(big) thank you, to a far away - but always near - friend: Image
"A friend is someone who knows the song in your heart, and can sing it back to you when you have forgotten the words."
Nov 9th, 2006, 9:34 pm
Ah, I thought that you were talking about the user online in the index. Ill take a look at the viewonline.php when I have time.
Nov 9th, 2006, 9:34 pm
Jan 2nd, 2007, 1:46 am
Could not obtain regd user/online information

DEBUG MODE

SQL Error : 1064 You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near '' at line 1

SELECT * FROM

Line : 85
File : viewonline.php

;o( ;)
Jan 2nd, 2007, 1:46 am

2006 - 2024 18 Years FUN with PPCW/ mobilism
Jan 2nd, 2007, 4:55 am
From that message, I would assume the SESSIONS_TABLE string has been altered. It should read 'SELECT * FROM phpbb_sessions' the phpbb_sessions string is inserted by the SESSIONS_TABLE variable, if it reads something like SESSION_TABLE or someone removed the space between this and the WHERE statement so it says SESSIONS_TABLEWHERE it will return blank, and you will get 'SELECT * FROM ', which will cause a syntax error as there is no null table.

The fact that the default phpbb comes out with column names rather than * as a selection criteria probably means someone has altered it incorrectly.
Jan 2nd, 2007, 4:55 am