Feedback or requests for help with the site.
Dec 6th, 2019, 9:02 pm
I'm definitely not the most tech savvy person on this site, but I've been here for years and managed just fine. In the last while, I've noticed 2 issues:

1. There are fewer uploads to sites supported by the premium download manager.

2. When I'm forced to go to the upload site, I seem to no longer be able to figure out how to download my book without the site insisting I download whatever they're pushing, first. I look for the small button, I know to try more than once.

When both Avast and Malwarebytes warn me away from a site, I'm going to listen to them. But when I tell the OP, they just say the site is working. What's a poor girl to do?
Dec 6th, 2019, 9:02 pm
Dec 6th, 2019, 10:54 pm
StarredReader wrote:I'm definitely not the most tech savvy person on this site, but I've been here for years and managed just fine. In the last while, I've noticed 2 issues:

1. There are fewer uploads to sites supported by the premium download manager.

2. When I'm forced to go to the upload site, I seem to no longer be able to figure out how to download my book without the site insisting I download whatever they're pushing, first. I look for the small button, I know to try more than once.

When both Avast and Malwarebytes warn me away from a site, I'm going to listen to them. But when I tell the OP, they just say the site is working. What's a poor girl to do?

Maybe try the instructions in this post to find the correct buttons? .exe or Virus warning after downloading a file

By the way, there are currently more uploads to sites supported by the premium than ever, since it became mandatory back in April 2019 that all new releases in the eBooks section had to offer at least one link with a blue arrow. Android always had two.
Dec 6th, 2019, 10:54 pm