Feedback or requests for help with the site.
Dec 27th, 2019, 4:20 pm
I get a lot of warning from different file host with the HTML/Scrinject.B.trojan
I choose not to edit in eset to let me go to these pages as this is a major threat as I looked it up on google.
just wondering if I need to message poster or report topic.
Dec 27th, 2019, 4:20 pm

“I Believe Friends are Quiet Angels who lift us to our Feet when our Wings have Trouble Remembering how to Fly.”
Lorraine K. Mitchell
Dec 28th, 2019, 9:45 am
angeleye50 wrote:I get a lot of warning from different file host with the HTML/Scrinject.B.trojan
I choose not to edit in eset to let me go to these pages as this is a major threat as I looked it up on google.
just wondering if I need to message poster or report topic.

Please report all malicious sites and we will ban them immediately. But if you get so many warnings 'from different file hosts' that we have no knowledge of, maybe the problem is not in the filehosts. Take a look at this topic and try finding the correct download buttons: .exe or Virus warning after downloading a file

If you still get a warning, send me a message with the link to the post where this happens, thanks.
Dec 28th, 2019, 9:45 am
Dec 28th, 2019, 6:09 pm
ok thank you will send you a link
Dec 28th, 2019, 6:09 pm

“I Believe Friends are Quiet Angels who lift us to our Feet when our Wings have Trouble Remembering how to Fly.”
Lorraine K. Mitchell