Feedback or requests for help with the site.
Feb 18th, 2020, 8:03 pm
Hello everyone, I am facing two issues regarding Userscloud: the first is about an ebook I want to download, the only living link is from Userscloud and the poster is inactive. I've tried several times downloading this file, with and without my free account, from Google Chrome and JDownloader as well, but I couldn't download it either way. What should I do now? Ask for a repost or is there another way to download from Userscloud?

And this leads to my second issue: I've posted several releases and some of the links I've provided are from Userscloud. If I'm not the only one having issues with downloading from Userscloud, should I move my files to another file host? Can I do it simply editing the posts I've made, providing the new links? Thank you
Feb 18th, 2020, 8:03 pm
Feb 18th, 2020, 10:04 pm
AleTheLadyInRed wrote:Hello everyone, I am facing two issues regarding Userscloud: the first is about an ebook I want to download, the only living link is from Userscloud and the poster is inactive. I've tried several times downloading this file, with and without my free account, from Google Chrome and JDownloader as well, but I couldn't download it either way. What should I do now? Ask for a repost or is there another way to download from Userscloud?

Have you considered the possibility that the link may be dead? I would suggest that you contact a moderator and provide the link to the post that you are having troubles with so they can check it for you.
Feb 18th, 2020, 10:04 pm
Feb 19th, 2020, 11:32 am
NovaPhoenix wrote:Have you considered the possibility that the link may be dead? I would suggest that you contact a moderator and provide the link to the post that you are having troubles with so they can check it for you.

I've even tried downloading my own hosted files from my files section and I got the same result, so I think it's Userscloud having issues :(
Feb 19th, 2020, 11:32 am
Feb 19th, 2020, 3:46 pm
AleTheLadyInRed wrote:I've even tried downloading my own hosted files from my files section and I got the same result, so I think it's Userscloud having issues :(

We are not aware of any issues with Userscloud, I actually checked 3 of your links and they worked just fine. The downloading problem seems to be on your side, please check your pms for instructions.

Edit: the link tested was indeed dead.
Feb 19th, 2020, 3:46 pm