Feedback or requests for help with the site.
Mar 10th, 2020, 8:44 am
Hi
Do you get a set amount of said wrzS for a release of a, say, e-book? I found that if I post a single book (alternatively a new series release) I'd get somewhere around of 40wrzS (by the site, not 'donations' by the members). But if I subsequently add further books to the same thread I'd get absolutely nothing from the site, admins or whoever administers this.

Hence the qustion - is this the rule? If so, don't you think it is not helping with members providing more releases?

Thanks in advance for any info.
Mar 10th, 2020, 8:44 am
Mar 10th, 2020, 9:52 am
Zellogorg wrote:Hi
Do you get a set amount of said wrzS for a release of a, say, e-book? I found that if I post a single book (alternatively a new series release) I'd get somewhere around of 40wrzS (by the site, not 'donations' by the members). But if I subsequently add further books to the same thread I'd get absolutely nothing from the site, admins or whoever administers this.

Hence the qustion - is this the rule? If so, don't you think it is not helping with members providing more releases?

Thanks in advance for any info.

The number of WRZ$ that you get from the site is not set by the site but by the members who click the thumb. When a person clicks the 'thank you' button on your release, the site adds 1 WRZ$ to your account. The more people who thank you, the more WRZ$ the site adds, regardless of the number of books in the post.

In other words, the WRZ$ may come from the site coffers, but the order comes from grateful members. (e.g. http://prntscr.com/re4mbj )
Mar 10th, 2020, 9:52 am