Feedback or requests for help with the site.
Mar 11th, 2020, 9:48 am
To any kind soul:

I lost my password. I therefore changed my password. I can log in. But, I cannot access the links from the blue downward arrows - the site is telling me that the password is not correct (even when I type it in correctly).

Any wise person able to help with this. I /have/ emailed admin - no reply so far.

Regards,

j
Mar 11th, 2020, 9:48 am
Mar 11th, 2020, 7:26 pm
Please check your PMs.
Mar 11th, 2020, 7:26 pm
Mar 13th, 2020, 2:11 am
Disk4mat wrote:Please check your PMs.

Hi Disk4Mat,

I have the same issue,

I was successfully downloading with the premium blue arrows on a Trial Membership

After I paid up for the full year premium + VP deal I followed directions and changed my generic trial PW to a new one on the mblservices.org account management dashboard

Now when I click a blue download arrow I get this error message with nowhere to change the PW:

"The username or password is incorrect.
Make sure you're using your Premium password. If you only had a trial account, try '(trial pw)'."

I tried logging out and logging back in. Closing my firefox browser and restarting.

It also appeared I had a different pw in the Mobilism.org dashboard so I made sure I have the same pw there and on mblservices.org, Still does not work

Please help a new premium member out with this.

Thanks,
Arb
Mar 13th, 2020, 2:11 am
Mar 13th, 2020, 2:54 am
I think I solved it by deleting the mblservices cookie. After I did that, the download log-in field was cleared and I was able to input the updated pw
Mar 13th, 2020, 2:54 am