Feedback or requests for help with the site.
Mar 20th, 2021, 2:41 pm
I think the reason why some of us can't download from Mega4up is our non static IP addresses- our ISPs are telling the website we are somewhere they know we aren't so they think we're using a VPN. My ISP is currently showing my location to be halfway across the city from where I actually am, sometimes in a whole other province. My ISP randomly assigns IP addresses to our modem, and I have no way to fix that. I think THIS may be why some of us are blocked, mega4up assumes we're using a VPN and we're not - at least I'm not.
Mar 20th, 2021, 2:41 pm
Mar 24th, 2021, 8:08 pm
I have tried everything possible on Chrome and on Firefox - with uBlock Origin on or off. All I get at are 403 or 404 pages. I am told by the uploader that it works but I will be damned if I can get anything from this site to download (I've tried three different books).

I did a scratch Firefox install. Took the install defaults. Checked and found 6 meg4up cookies. There are no other addon's to be in conflict with. I don't get it. As a last resort I even installed the Hola VPN addon which has worked like a champ for me on Chrome (not with mega4up.org of course). No luck.

Any help would be appreciated!
Mar 24th, 2021, 8:08 pm
Jun 7th, 2021, 11:42 pm
I've done everything I've read here and still can't get a book to download. I tried on my phone on Samsung Internet, Chrome & Firefox. On my laptop I tried Edge and Firefox.
Jun 7th, 2021, 11:42 pm
Aug 9th, 2021, 12:22 am
I'm having problems with Mega4up as well. I've tried with a couple of different books. If you use the link rather than the blue arrow, its very irritating, but I've managed to download one book. Just tried again and got the 404 error after getting to the Download Link. The alternate links seem to be very unfriendly as well. Not sure why anyone would use Mega4up, or at least have a usable alternate link.
Aug 9th, 2021, 12:22 am
Aug 9th, 2021, 12:59 pm
SharBois wrote:I'm having problems with Mega4up as well. I've tried with a couple of different books. If you use the link rather than the blue arrow, its very irritating, but I've managed to download one book. Just tried again and got the 404 error after getting to the Download Link. The alternate links seem to be very unfriendly as well. Not sure why anyone would use Mega4up, or at least have a usable alternate link.

We have removed it from the Premium Downloader, not sure yet whether we'll be adding it back, it does seem to encounter issues more often than other filehosts.
Aug 9th, 2021, 12:59 pm