Feedback or requests for help with the site.
Jun 5th, 2020, 12:09 pm
Hi!

When I try to download anything from userupload I get a Secure Connection Failed error after I click the 'create download link' and 'download now' buttons. Am I doing something wrong?

When I try to download some files from dropgalaxy I get redirected to one of the 3 following pages also at dropgalaxy which claim I have an adbolcker but I don't have any. Is there a way to bypass this?
.../823-why-is-accident-insurance-the-first-insurance-you-should-buy.html
.../824-learn-about-the-tax-deduction-of-mortgage-insurance-premiums.html
.../825-change-your-car-insurance-and-pay-less.html

Thanks in advance.
Jun 5th, 2020, 12:09 pm

Jun 5th, 2020, 7:36 pm
Not sure about UserUpload. Are you maybe using a VPN/proxy? Most if not all hosts block VPN connections.

As for DropGalaxy. Their Admin told the link domain change is to avoid DMCA complaints.
I tried DLing a file and the first time, even after disabling AdBlock, I couldn't DL it. I had to click on the original link again and only then managed to grab it.
The second time, though, refreshing the new link (the phoney ..../823......html) was enough. Go figure!
Jun 5th, 2020, 7:36 pm

Protect your eyes: read True PDFs only.
Image Download from DropGalaxy at your own risk Image
Jun 6th, 2020, 12:51 am
marooned2 wrote:Not sure about UserUpload. Are you maybe using a VPN/proxy? Most if not all hosts block VPN connections.

No, I'm not using a VPN/proxy. And I was able to download files from UserUpload a couple of weeks ago.

marooned2 wrote:As for DropGalaxy. Their Admin told the link domain change is to avoid DMCA complaints.
I tried DLing a file and the first time, even after disabling AdBlock, I couldn't DL it. I had to click on the original link again and only then managed to grab it.
The second time, though, refreshing the new link (the phoney ..../823......html) was enough. Go figure!

When I refresh the link I am (ramdomly?) redirected to to one of those phoney links. I only found that problem with two files, 'Commando - Issue 5337, 2020' and 'Blocks Magazine - Issue 68, 2020'.
Jun 6th, 2020, 12:51 am

Jun 6th, 2020, 7:16 am
I just DLed a file @UserUpload and managed to DL a file except that there are now 2 pop-up windows when you click "download now".
Are you using some add-ons or programs (e.g Malwarebytes)?
Jun 6th, 2020, 7:16 am

Protect your eyes: read True PDFs only.
Image Download from DropGalaxy at your own risk Image
Jun 6th, 2020, 3:37 pm
I am using Malwarebytes. I will try to download both files with Malwarebytes turned off.
Jun 6th, 2020, 3:37 pm

Jun 25th, 2020, 1:03 pm
All my drop galaxy blue arrow download files are suffixed .dms with incomplete file size downloads! Been like this for a few days lately and it has happened before...?
Jun 25th, 2020, 1:03 pm
Jun 25th, 2020, 2:12 pm
alphega wrote:All my drop galaxy blue arrow download files are suffixed .dms with incomplete file size downloads! Been like this for a few days lately and it has happened before...?
Similar here. Premium user using app, files seriously truncated upon download and unusable.
Jun 25th, 2020, 2:12 pm
Jun 27th, 2020, 6:03 pm
Logged out and back in after restarting firefox(updated); no problems now with dropgalaxy (other than premium sign in not holding for other blue arrow downloads-will find the setting again for this annoying problem!!!)
Jun 27th, 2020, 6:03 pm
Sep 27th, 2020, 3:22 pm
It is impossible to download files from dropgalaxy again. I have disabled Adblock and Malwarebytes and dropgalaxy still detects a nonexistent Adblocker.
Sep 27th, 2020, 3:22 pm

Sep 28th, 2020, 9:06 am
l583805 wrote:It is impossible to download files from dropgalaxy again. I have disabled Adblock and Malwarebytes and dropgalaxy still detects a nonexistent Adblocker.

sorry for that.. can u plz provide which browser ur trying to download with screenshot of that adblock detection msg so that I'll try to fix it...
To support uploders we added some ad block detections ...
we'll try to fix it.. cheers
Sep 28th, 2020, 9:06 am
Sep 28th, 2020, 1:49 pm
My browser is Firefox 81.0 (64-bit) and the adblock detection message is
Adblock Detected!
*Please disable your adblocker or whitelist dropgalaxy.vip
*Private/Incognito mode not allowed.
error_id:7
Sep 28th, 2020, 1:49 pm

Oct 15th, 2020, 11:32 pm
I would like to chime in, and add my issue with the Dropgalaxy as well. When the Adbockers are disabled and even deleted from firefox, it still prevents downloads. Very frustrating. Thanks for any help.

My browser is Firefox 81.0 (64-bit) and the adblock detection message is
Adblock Detected!
*Please disable your adblocker or whitelist dropgalaxy.vip
*Private/Incognito mode not allowed.
error_id:7
Oct 15th, 2020, 11:32 pm
Oct 17th, 2020, 5:18 pm
Using chrome and Firefox. For dropgalaxy, All I get is blank screen. Refreshed several times. No luck. Not using premium. For what it is worth trying to download a couple of e-newspapers.

Thank you very much
Oct 17th, 2020, 5:18 pm
Dec 21st, 2020, 7:41 pm
Hi
Unable to download from userupload for the last week or so. On the second screen, it now opens a pop up which is impossible to close down. Even when I manage to close it down, it just does not download... it seems like it is waiting a response from userupload but nothing gets downloaded

Any advice, highly appreciated. thanks
Dec 21st, 2020, 7:41 pm
Dec 25th, 2020, 4:36 pm
After chatting with a very kind fellow forum user, I have come to realize that the problem I was experiencing with downloading could be due to chrome rather than the websites themselves. I will try to use Firefox
Dec 25th, 2020, 4:36 pm