Feedback or requests for help with the site.
Apr 11th, 2008, 9:17 pm
lifehacker wrote:Ok, the price has been changed to 1000 WRZ$ for now. There might be an ever bigger discount coming up, but it will most likely be based on usergroups.

Hmmmm i will extend all my WRZ$ for about :? 15 accounts :lol: :lol: :lol:
Apr 11th, 2008, 9:17 pm
Apr 13th, 2008, 3:22 pm
Thats such a good idea to make people more active, nice job.
Apr 13th, 2008, 3:22 pm
May 8th, 2008, 5:43 am
I also like this idea, and it was a great idea. I don't think anything lower than 750 should ever be sold. Like it was already said, it still costs someone money.

But, what if we all worked together to make a general PPC Warez account? All releases will have the same account, and within no time at all, there will be enough points to generate a new account? That is not even against the rules of RS, :wink:..
May 8th, 2008, 5:43 am

Thanks,
Andrew,
May 8th, 2008, 8:42 pm
UserPPC wrote:I also like this idea, and it was a great idea. I don't think anything lower than 750 should ever be sold. Like it was already said, it still costs someone money.

But, what if we all worked together to make a general PPC Warez account? All releases will have the same account, and within no time at all, there will be enough points to generate a new account? That is not even against the rules of RS, :wink:..

I did that once and what ended up happening was that somebody changed the email & password to the account and took it for himself. This happened in the VIP area and I ended up losing five accounts in one day that way. Now I only do this for the Major Warez Releasers (they have an account).
May 8th, 2008, 8:42 pm

Support developers.
May 8th, 2008, 9:28 pm
No, I mean that people would all post their own mirrors, and then, they'd be removed in favor of the general account. So, you post a new release, a regular user posts a mirror of the same thing; you then upload that to this general account, and place that link there, instead of the mirror. People can still post mirrors, but the only mirrors that go in the first post, are from this general account. That way, everyone sees that account first, and will download from that one.
May 8th, 2008, 9:28 pm

Thanks,
Andrew,
May 8th, 2008, 10:03 pm
UserPPC wrote:No, I mean that people would all post their own mirrors, and then, they'd be removed in favor of the general account. So, you post a new release, a regular user posts a mirror of the same thing; you then upload that to this general account, and place that link there, instead of the mirror. People can still post mirrors, but the only mirrors that go in the first post, are from this general account. That way, everyone sees that account first, and will download from that one.

Yes, but we want people to be able to earn their own premium points. Replacing files on their accounts with files on our accounts is not fair.
May 8th, 2008, 10:03 pm

Support developers.
May 9th, 2008, 2:55 am
Well, it would only mean that they wouldn't be placed in the opening post. Not all mirrors get there, as it is now. So, I don't think much would be changed.

You know how Guy posts the cab files; that is what I am talking about. Have all of those kinds of post edits, and mirrors, be placed in the same account. Who knows, it may already be that way. :roll:..
May 9th, 2008, 2:55 am

Thanks,
Andrew,