Feedback or requests for help with the site.
Apr 17th, 2008, 6:25 pm
Hi guys, although I read you a lot, this is my first post so, fist of all, nice to meet everybody.
While browsing through the topics, categories, etc., it came to me: wouldn't it be interesting to have a "Finger-friendly" category, or at least a "Finger-friendlyness" value (1 to 5 or sthg like that) for the software releases?.

More an more are handheld devices coming with touch screens, and with the possibility of avoiding the use of the stylus, so I find this quite logical. Perhaps I'm missing something here. If so, my apologies.

Regards,
Barba.
Apr 17th, 2008, 6:25 pm
Apr 18th, 2008, 12:32 am
These programs are usually placed in the Input part of the forum. There's an option to rate each release (1-10) on the top right of each release and usually comments are left to show how "friendly" each one is.
Apr 18th, 2008, 12:32 am

Help mitigate Mobilism's load by donating.
Apr 18th, 2008, 12:54 pm
Ok, thank you Kareem for your answer. I'll check them now.
Apr 18th, 2008, 12:54 pm
Oct 6th, 2008, 1:02 pm
I agree. Because ive been seaching around for finger friendly applications but havent found many. The search function isny very helpfull as i searched for the keyword finger and it didnt even come up with thumbcal which is an excelllent finger friendly calentar.
Oct 6th, 2008, 1:02 pm
Oct 8th, 2008, 6:54 am
Applications are sorted by their general type, not their characteristics. Its not a good idea abandoning the whole categorization principle just for the finger-friendliness section. A list of finger-friendly apps can be created in the software section, but Im not going to be implementing a separate section for them.
Oct 8th, 2008, 6:54 am

Support developers.