Feedback or requests for help with the site.
Jan 12th, 2013, 12:26 am
I would be great if you have a section call eBook -> Audiobook -> Romance. I am sorry if it already addressed.
Jan 12th, 2013, 12:26 am
Jan 12th, 2013, 5:11 am
It's better just to call it "Audiobook" if its because it seems there is a lack of "Romance" audiobooks then its nothing personal to you or anybody else if they aren't being uploaded. Unlike ebooks, I have always felt audiobooks were a bit preferential in terms of demand and need. If the demand is there then you might see more but if it isn't then why upload it?
Jan 12th, 2013, 5:11 am

Check ALL links before sending me a ReUPLOAD request.
Aug 31st, 2013, 8:28 pm
I´ve been thinking the samt this as TS, but never adressed the question because of the same reasons mesquite points out. My thought was if there is a (simple) solution to add an extra field/row to fill in when the file is uploaded where you can put in what section you think it should be in. Shouldn´t that present the dl with one more search option?
Aug 31st, 2013, 8:28 pm

I'm the worst reuploader in the world.
Sep 1st, 2013, 8:58 am
Feronia wrote:... if there is a (simple) solution to add an extra field/row to fill in when the file is uploaded where you can put in what section you think it should be in.

There is: The GENRE part of the release template. However, there is no way to search by that. Besides, you should see some of the "sections" people put in the genre space! :shock: :lol:
Sep 1st, 2013, 8:58 am

"We Gladly Feast on Those Who Would Subdue Us." - Addams Family
Sep 21st, 2013, 8:43 pm
Bohica60 wrote:There is: The GENRE part of the release template. However, there is no way to search by that. Besides, you should see some of the "sections" people put in the genre space! :shock: :lol:

What´s the point if it´s not searchable? ;)

And you mean people try sell in boring biographys by putting sex as sextion? :O That´s treason!
Sep 21st, 2013, 8:43 pm

I'm the worst reuploader in the world.
Sep 22nd, 2013, 2:43 am
If we made a separate category for each one that someone came up with, there would be no way to find ANY book. Not by category, as each book would have its own personal category.

Let me put it as simply as I can: There are NO plans to sub-divide the audiobooks category into sub-categories.
Sep 22nd, 2013, 2:43 am

"We Gladly Feast on Those Who Would Subdue Us." - Addams Family
Jun 9th, 2019, 8:48 am
Hello, I know it's an old topic and I agree splitting by genre could become confusing.
But I think audio books couls be at least split in 2: fiction and non fiction. :)

merry60 wrote:Thanks, we do agree but at the moment it is not possible, please read here: Request for audiobooks categories / forums
Jun 9th, 2019, 8:48 am
Jul 5th, 2019, 6:28 am
[quote="Leatha"]Hello, I know it's an old topic and I agree splitting by genre could become confusing.
But I think audio books could be at least split in 2: fiction and non fiction. :)

Oh for the love of god I absolutely agree
Jul 5th, 2019, 6:28 am