Feedback or requests for help with the site.
Jul 26th, 2015, 8:26 pm
There is a problem with the search.
One of the functions doesn't work at all.

If I click on the Search icon on the main page (top left corner) and go to the advanced search site, there is a drop down menu for:
"Limit results to previous:"
There I can select "1 day" to "1 year".
But this function doesn't work.

If I set for example Limit results to previous 1 month, the result aren't filtered at all. It shows topics even from 3 years ago!
Please test this and solve the reason of this problem.
I'd really like to use this function!
Thanks!
Jul 26th, 2015, 8:26 pm
Sep 29th, 2015, 10:02 pm
Whom should I contact?
I had a problem with emails about 2 weeks ago, I should have received them but I didn't which wasn't good for contests and yesterday and today I didn't have notifications about rush hour. Yesterday my email arrived about 2 hours after rush hour, today it's already about 4 hours after rush hour and it's not in my inbox, not in my spam. I don't block emails from mobilism. I noticed notification when I opened mobilism but my email is missing.
Funny thing is yesterday I got notifications for private PMs which had nothing to do with rush hour. I checked my inbox here and it's not full.
Is it my fault? Should I check my settings or something?
I'm pretty sure my other notifications from yesterday were sent in real time without delay.
What should I do?
Sep 29th, 2015, 10:02 pm
Sep 29th, 2015, 10:08 pm
migotka21 wrote:Whom should I contact?
I had a problem with emails about 2 weeks ago, I should have received them but I didn't which wasn't good for contests and yesterday and today I didn't have notifications about rush hour. Yesterday my email arrived about 2 hours after rush hour, today it's already about 4 hours after rush hour and it's not in my inbox, not in my spam. I don't block emails from mobilism. I noticed notification when I opened mobilism but my email is missing.
Funny thing is yesterday I got notifications for private PMs which had nothing to do with rush hour. I checked my inbox here and it's not full.
Is it my fault? Should I check my settings or something?
I'm pretty sure my other notifications from yesterday were sent in real time without delay.
What should I do?

I have no idea regarding emails or delays, but if you want to get notifications in real time about contests, you might wanna create a twitter account and follow the contest staff. Twitter also sends you emails as notification (in real time ;) )
Sep 29th, 2015, 10:08 pm
Oct 21st, 2015, 7:45 am
What is this error..?

[General Error
SQL ERROR [ mysqli ]

Too many connections [1040]

An sql error occurred while fetching this page. Please contact an administrator if this problem persists.]
Oct 21st, 2015, 7:45 am
Oct 22nd, 2015, 5:22 am
I'm suddenly finding myself redirected to unfriendly sites whenever I click on anything. The site has become extremely slow, as well.
Oct 22nd, 2015, 5:22 am
Oct 30th, 2015, 8:32 pm
Am I ever lucky, or what? Now I'm getting the SQL error.

SQL ERROR [ mysqli ]

Too many connections [1040]
Oct 30th, 2015, 8:32 pm
Nov 9th, 2015, 11:36 am
I keep getting an 522 error - connection timed out with a picture of a host with a red x through it. It's been like this since yesterday. What is going on?
Nov 9th, 2015, 11:36 am

~I will take what is mine with Fire and Blood!~
Nov 11th, 2015, 2:57 am
Accessing mobilism on the computer I'm having no problems, but I keep on getting redirected to unfriendly sites randomly when I access it on my phone. I have an android that's running lollipop. I have run my virus scanner several times as well and nothing is coming up.
Nov 11th, 2015, 2:57 am
Dec 13th, 2015, 2:25 am
I keep getting logged out multiple times per day, this started happening in November.
Dec 13th, 2015, 2:25 am
Dec 28th, 2015, 12:23 am
I'm a happy camper here, but I have encountered one minor bug. I utilize the feature where mousing over a thread title reveals the last post of that thread. It suddenly stopped working yesterday without me changing any of my preferences. Is it you or is it me?
Dec 28th, 2015, 12:23 am

I do not refresh dead Request links. Post another request in the Request Forum
I happily refresh my Release links. PM me from the PM button at the bottom of this page and include a link with your request.
Dec 28th, 2015, 12:29 am
PollyannaRoe wrote:I'm a happy camper here, but I have encountered one minor bug. I utilize the feature where mousing over a thread title reveals the last post of that thread. It suddenly stopped working yesterday without me changing any of my preferences. Is it you or is it me?

Hovering option is working fine for me.
Dec 28th, 2015, 12:29 am
Dec 28th, 2015, 12:37 am
PinkWorld wrote:
PollyannaRoe wrote:I'm a happy camper here, but I have encountered one minor bug. I utilize the feature where mousing over a thread title reveals the last post of that thread. It suddenly stopped working yesterday without me changing any of my preferences. Is it you or is it me?

Thanks for the prompt reply. Do you recall where that preference (to check/uncheck) resides?
Dec 28th, 2015, 12:37 am

I do not refresh dead Request links. Post another request in the Request Forum
I happily refresh my Release links. PM me from the PM button at the bottom of this page and include a link with your request.
Dec 28th, 2015, 12:40 am
PollyannaRoe wrote:
PinkWorld wrote:

Thanks for the prompt reply. Do you recall where that preference (to check/uncheck) resides?

Board preferences > Edit display options > Display last post when hovering over link
Dec 28th, 2015, 12:40 am
Dec 30th, 2015, 4:01 am
Just wondering ...
Is there a block against certain words/specific text when posting an ebook release? I copy/pasted text from Goodreads, which is what I usually do for the release description, and every time I wanted to preview or submit the thread, I received a warning that I had been blocked. Other releases done in the same manner went through just fine.
In the end I manually typed out the descriptive text with some minor grammar changes and the problem thread finally got posted.
Dec 30th, 2015, 4:01 am