Feedback or requests for help with the site.
Apr 17th, 2021, 2:53 am
Yes, I've had a couple myself. I appreciate the DDoS situation and just do something else and try again later.
Apr 17th, 2021, 2:53 am

Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the
moments that take our breath away.

George Carlin
Apr 20th, 2021, 9:06 pm
I wonder if having a lot of members using refresh software to constantly ping the contests is leading to the DDoS situation

I know I refresh my bookmarks a bit, but I am doing it manually. I can't imagine that would slow down the site, even if most members were doing the same. Auto-refreshing software is a different matter.
Apr 20th, 2021, 9:06 pm
Apr 29th, 2021, 12:13 am
Is there any information on what is going on with the (apparent) DDOS attack? I'm getting a "Error 1020 - access denied" saying that the site is being "protected from online attacks" and hence unavailable somewhere around five to ten times more often than getting through to the site.

Is the site really being DDOSed or is this some sort of Cloudflare error? I do know that my ISP is one of the worst on the planet for spam production; unfortunately it's the only one in this country (national telcom).

OH FFS I got the error when trying to post this the first time. :-/ Edit: finally was able to view the page and post this after six tries spread across 14 hours.
Apr 29th, 2021, 12:13 am
Apr 29th, 2021, 4:00 am
notalizard wrote:Is there any information on what is going on with the (apparent) DDOS attack? I'm getting a "Error 1020 - access denied" saying that the site is being "protected from online attacks" and hence unavailable somewhere around five to ten times more often than getting through to the site.

Is the site really being DDOSed or is this some sort of Cloudflare error? I do know that my ISP is one of the worst on the planet for spam production; unfortunately it's the only one in this country (national telcom).

OH FFS I got the error when trying to post this the first time. :-/ Edit: finally was able to view the page and post this after six tries spread across 14 hours.

We're not under DDoS any longer. If Cloudflare is blocking you it means it suspects you of something nefarious. Can you PM me with Ray ID Cloudflare gives you?
Apr 29th, 2021, 4:00 am