Feedback or requests for help with the site.
Jul 3rd, 2009, 4:22 pm
........................................
Jul 3rd, 2009, 4:22 pm
Last edited by mmdpiti on Jul 3rd, 2009, 5:22 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Jul 3rd, 2009, 4:42 pm
I understand that; didn't know I deleted that many messages ;)
Well time has run since 2007 :D
Jul 3rd, 2009, 4:42 pm

WVGA - 800x480
WQVGA - 400x240
VGA - 640x480
QVGA - 320x240
Jul 3rd, 2009, 5:23 pm
sdawson wrote:Unfortunately as part of the migration to the new DB engine I had to resync the entire database. This means posts were only counted if they actually existed. Any posts which have been deleted, purged etc have been removed from your post count. The WRZ paid for the posts remains however.

If you open a user's profile, and click search posts, the number of posts they have should reflect the results returned by the database (with the exception of any posts made in forums you don't have access to).

I apologize for the inconvinience of this, but the DB was completely out of whack before I resynced it.

1. Old posts do not see them ..... I looked at my user :( ..... many lack TomTom maps :? :( ..... that at first sight ..... if you look carefully who knows how you find the lack of :? :(
2. I think that the members is a problem: yesterday was 170150 and now are 174053 ???
3. @lifehacker lost many posts (yesterday was 10890 posts and today are 9993 posts).
Jul 3rd, 2009, 5:23 pm
Last edited by mmdpiti on Jul 3rd, 2009, 6:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Jul 3rd, 2009, 5:52 pm
There seems to be a problem with the board search function. Searching for "G-Alarm" without quotes returns no results at all. Searching for "alarm" returns results, but the results do not include recent additions. The software releases G-Alarm 2.1.2 or PocketAlarm 2.19 are not included. Seems the search index table is not up-to-date or not being kept up-to-date.
Jul 3rd, 2009, 5:52 pm
Jul 3rd, 2009, 5:54 pm
It shows up now, do you know the time when it was not showing up?

mmdpiti: Every statistic was recounted, meaning anything that did not actually exist (such as many of my posts, they were deleted as time went on), did no longer get counted up after the resync. Are you sure you lost WRZ$? Cause I never had 18890 posts to begin with; I had around 11000.
Jul 3rd, 2009, 5:54 pm

Support developers.
Jul 3rd, 2009, 5:58 pm
lifehacker wrote:It shows up now, do you know the time when it was not showing up?

yeah, right now. The search does not list them, although the posts are being displayed when looking at the release pages themselves.

Searches:
Code: Select allhttp://forum.ppcwarez.org/search.php?keywords=g-alarm&fid[]=0&sc=1&sr=topics&sf=titleonly
http://forum.ppcwarez.org/search.php?keywords=alarm&fid[]=0&sc=1&sr=topics&sf=titleonly


And the top of the Time release cat got the two releases I was referring to:
Code: Select allhttp://forum.ppcwarez.org/viewforum.php?f=45
Jul 3rd, 2009, 5:58 pm
Jul 3rd, 2009, 6:12 pm
Phpbb handles dashes badly, just search "alarm" and its there. As for the PocketAlarm, thats one word, so searching for alarm wont bring it up. Searching for pocketalarm will.
Jul 3rd, 2009, 6:12 pm

Support developers.
Jul 3rd, 2009, 6:16 pm
lifehacker wrote:mmdpiti: Every statistic was recounted, meaning anything that did not actually exist (such as many of my posts, they were deleted as time went on), did no longer get counted up after the resync. Are you sure you lost WRZ$? Cause I never had 18890 posts to begin with; I had around 11000.

OK, I understand ..... and sorry for my mistake ..... I correct my post :( (P.S. Check your PM)
Jul 3rd, 2009, 6:16 pm
Jul 3rd, 2009, 6:35 pm
lifehacker wrote:Phpbb handles dashes badly, just search "alarm" and its there. As for the PocketAlarm, thats one word, so searching for alarm wont bring it up. Searching for pocketalarm will.


ah, now it is - it wasn't before. Same for searching for pocketalarm which did not return the latest threads, but now it does.

Thanks.
Jul 3rd, 2009, 6:35 pm
Jul 3rd, 2009, 11:11 pm
I took down the server again for about an hour this morning. All should be good now.
Jul 3rd, 2009, 11:11 pm
Jul 4th, 2009, 3:51 am
Here is something strange. Unless I was given some strange warning that was never discussed privately, my posts seem to be routing to someone for approval. My posts don't show up right away like they used to. Example:
viewtopic.php?f=7&t=68946&start=0&st=0&sk=t&sd=a
I replied there and it still isn't there.
Jul 4th, 2009, 3:51 am

Thanks,
Andrew,
Jul 4th, 2009, 4:00 am
Ahh!!!
My postcount!
Not that I really care that much.

OK - OK --- I do! Gimme back me posts, ya slimy server bug!
/ runs..
Jul 4th, 2009, 4:00 am

Thanks,
Andrew,
Jul 4th, 2009, 11:29 am
UserPPC wrote:Here is something strange. Unless I was given some strange warning that was never discussed privately, my posts seem to be routing to someone for approval. My posts don't show up right away like they used to. Example:
viewtopic.php?f=7&t=68946&start=0&st=0&sk=t&sd=a
I replied there and it still isn't there.

There is nothing sitting in the moderation queue, and there is no reply. What time did you post it, and are you sure it went through?
Jul 4th, 2009, 11:29 am
Jul 5th, 2009, 12:41 am
sdawson wrote:
UserPPC wrote:Here is something strange. Unless I was given some strange warning that was never discussed privately, my posts seem to be routing to someone for approval. My posts don't show up right away like they used to. Example:
viewtopic.php?f=7&t=68946&start=0&st=0&sk=t&sd=a
I replied there and it still isn't there.

There is nothing sitting in the moderation queue, and there is no reply. What time did you post it, and are you sure it went through?

Yea, I know it is strange. I have seen it happen before. However, I know it took and about 30 minutes later it shows up... DNS or server cache issue?
Jul 5th, 2009, 12:41 am

Thanks,
Andrew,
Jul 6th, 2009, 2:20 am
Still have the incorrect post count. Not that I can't work my way back to where I was, but it may be more wide-spread then just my account so I wanted to let you know it still hasn't been adjusted. :D
Jul 6th, 2009, 2:20 am

Thanks,
Andrew,