Feedback or requests for help with the site.
Apr 1st, 2009, 9:56 am
I know the "strict" rules on how to post here at ppcwarez, but that's good, i even applied it to my own warez site... but just a little suggestion, how bout creating a button next to the Subject at reply page/new topic page or anywhere at the page.

The button will then opened a new tab/page of the post generator..
im using it at my site, all the release at my site must use the Post generator...

just a little javascript and voila...

if u want to see the post generator, here's mine for my site
http://depthart.org/bckp/post_gen.html (opened in a new page with the exact size and position in mozilla FF)

here's the ss

i can also (in Mozilla FF) drag and drop an image and link to the given slot, so it's more fast and efficient

after inserting all the requirements, we just copy the generated text to our post.

no more, please edit your post according to the rules or something, easier for the mods, and for the ppl...
no need to install or the used for any program, just a simple button in the reply page..

well i hope u'll get what i mean, sorry for the bad english.

well it's just my suggestion... if u want to see how it works u might wanna check my site http://depthart.org just try make a new post or replying at any post within the site.
Apr 1st, 2009, 9:56 am

Apr 1st, 2009, 1:13 pm
i like it :)
Apr 1st, 2009, 1:13 pm

Don't forget to rate the release ;)
PLEASE support the DEVELOPERS - If you LIKE it, BUY it
Mobilism - Bringing the best of PPCWarez to all devices
Apr 2nd, 2009, 3:06 pm
well how bout the others? because this will simply make life a lot easier here at ppcwarez, want to reply/make a new topic just hit the popup and generate the code.
Apr 2nd, 2009, 3:06 pm

Apr 2nd, 2009, 4:20 pm
I think thats actually a very good idea. Thanks for contributing to the community with your ideas!
Apr 2nd, 2009, 4:20 pm
Apr 2nd, 2009, 7:40 pm
lol, seriously, it cant be easier to have the release template pre-generated when you click the New Topic, plus there are 2 Release tools in the forum somewhere
Apr 2nd, 2009, 7:40 pm

If You like the Release, Support the Developer's by buying it!
Apr 4th, 2009, 2:40 am
Excellent Idea!!!
Apr 4th, 2009, 2:40 am

~Jakers
Apr 4th, 2009, 11:39 pm
All our release forums already have pre-generated templates, eg:
[b]Enter software name and version here[/b]
[u]Requirements:[/u]
[u]Overview:[/u]

[break]

[u]More Info:[/u]
[code]Enter link to the developer's web page about this software here[/code]
[u]Download Instructions:[/u]

If people choose to delete this template, that's when the mods ask them to fix it. If we had a pop up window with generated code, it would make no difference as the same people would still choose not to complete the form and copy/paste the code.

The reason the 'please edit your post' replies are so predominant here, is due to the large number of releases we get on a daily basis.
Apr 4th, 2009, 11:39 pm
Apr 5th, 2009, 2:14 am
True sdawson,
but this would make it even easier for admins,
there will be no more edit according to how to release sticky.
I think it's a good idea.
Apr 5th, 2009, 2:14 am
Apr 5th, 2009, 2:27 am
I'm with SD on this. There's already 2 or 3 versions of a ppcwarez releaser tool here at the site. It can't get any easier than that...and you can use them OFFLINE and save you're releases in small files you can store in a folder in case you need them.
Apr 5th, 2009, 2:27 am

SUPPORT DEVELOPERS. IF YOU LIKE IT, BUY IT.
May 28th, 2009, 7:54 am
Uhm, AFAIK, there are only 2 releaser tools, one is by my most favourite release tester infernal : viewtopic.php?f=1&t=31081 and the other one is by my partner in crime in spamming ebooks Phex : viewtopic.php?f=112&t=51370
May 28th, 2009, 7:54 am

i can't reup dead links anymore
May 28th, 2009, 8:56 am
codybear wrote:True sdawson,
but this would make it even easier for admins,
there will be no more edit according to how to release sticky.

Don't keep faith with this, lol. People always find a way to do it exactly the way they shouldn't do it ^

andree wrote:and the other one is by my partner in crime in spamming ebooks Phex

yeah, when i'm at home tomorrow nite i'll continue... i ordered my new fast internet connection just to spam even better :D

Btw, i really created the tool to spam better *g* that was the original idea ;D the first version was only for eBooks :D
May 28th, 2009, 8:56 am
May 28th, 2009, 11:25 am
Phex wrote:yeah, when i'm at home tomorrow nite i'll continue... i ordered my new fast internet connection just to spam even better :D
Good! Can't wait for it, :D
May 28th, 2009, 11:25 am

i can't reup dead links anymore