Feedback or requests for help with the site.
May 13th, 2009, 10:15 am
Ladies and Gentleman, Admins and Moderators,

i don't wanna make some new enemies within the releaser team, but i think it's not fair that people who release apps that aren't cracked correctly get WRZ$ and keep it even if the app is useless coz it doesnt work correctly... in my opinion it should be handled like badly formatted releases, that there is a deadline like 7 days and if there isn't provided a working crack within this time the WRZ$ are removed and the thread is trashed...
Threads like this are the latest Chronos and Iconsoft PhoneEx... a crack should make a full version out of it without any other thing to do then replacing one file for one time or entering a serial number. Not "oh just re-register every day" or "take mortscript to do this and that".... that's no crack...
May 13th, 2009, 10:15 am
May 13th, 2009, 12:49 pm
People who release apps that are not fully cracked do not end up receiving WRZ$. After the apps are moved to the RB any WRZ$ reward earlier received is removed. Not fully cracked includes the examples you mentioned (having to reregister every day, etc.). Only fully functional releases get rewarded. If we made a mistake somewhere, please report the release.
May 13th, 2009, 12:49 pm

Support developers.
May 13th, 2009, 1:16 pm
not working e.g.

1 month old: viewtopic.php?f=45&t=64134

1 month old: viewtopic.php?f=47&t=64275

2.5 years old :D : viewtopic.php?f=49&t=2492

3.5 months (read my post i did in this thread): viewtopic.php?p=369500#369500

i have nothing against people getting rewarded, but i hate to download an app where there is told it is cracked and it doesnt work, no matter what i do... not all people read xx pages of comments before they download sth to read if it works or not...

Btw, didn't see you on IRC for a long time LH :-/ what's up? There have been some changes, e.g. a new mailbot to send funny messages to others, forum search via IRC is now nicer and some more things ;D lol and anna is more sexy then ever before... she's missing you, too :-/ she split with me that night, so this is your chance 8)
May 13th, 2009, 1:16 pm
May 13th, 2009, 1:42 pm
I second this suggestion.
May 13th, 2009, 1:42 pm

Greetings from
Bernd