Feedback or requests for help with the site.
May 27th, 2009, 5:19 pm
So I was downloading some of the movie links today, I got throught the first part and when i went back to click the second link the post was gone. Then i started another, I tried to reply to the post and got a message saying I did not have permission to view the forum, refreshed the movies page and the post was gone.
What's happening? Sure would be nice to get the whole movie and not just a couple of useless parts.

How long does it take for VIP status? I donated and PMd over a week ago and still nothing for VIP status.
May 27th, 2009, 5:19 pm
May 27th, 2009, 9:36 pm
VIP status given, sorry about that. Topics dissapear only if they were somehow against the rules. If you can tell me the topic you were looking at I can give you concrete info as to how it was removed.
May 27th, 2009, 9:36 pm

Support developers.
May 28th, 2009, 7:19 am
scoro wrote:So I was downloading some of the movie links today, I got throught the first part and when i went back to click the second link the post was gone. Then i started another, I tried to reply to the post and got a message saying I did not have permission to view the forum, refreshed the movies page and the post was gone.
What's happening? Sure would be nice to get the whole movie and not just a couple of useless parts.
Most probably the movie release was not properly formatted in PPC format, therefore a moderator must have categorized it in Recycle Bin area a.k.a. "dumped". We apologize for the trouble occured when you wanted to download the part of the movie links, however, it is necessary to follow site guidelines in posting releases. Should you really need to have that particular movie, you could do searching or post a movie request in the right section accordingly, here : viewforum.php?f=75
Thanks and hope you understand that, :D

cheers,
andree
May 28th, 2009, 7:19 am

i can't reup dead links anymore
May 31st, 2009, 3:49 am
They were not ppc format (700mb+), so that explains why they went away.
What do you do with the PC software? I got winrar pro from the releases page but it disappeared also. That actually is a good program to have for the ppc, so you can unrar from the pc instead of the ppc.
May 31st, 2009, 3:49 am
Jun 2nd, 2009, 5:13 am
PC software is trashed. This is a Pocket PC forum, so instead of mixing releases they're removed. PC software can be found on many other sites on the internet.
Jun 2nd, 2009, 5:13 am
Jun 2nd, 2009, 11:54 am
I recently posted a topic how i met your mother season 2 and it seems to have been removed.
the files were about 60mb.xvid encodes and the quality was great I played them all on my mogul using tcpmp and had no problems at all.
I was wondering why were the links removed?did they not meet specific format requirements?
Jun 2nd, 2009, 11:54 am
Jun 2nd, 2009, 2:04 pm
mookish wrote:I recently posted a topic how i met your mother season 2 and it seems to have been removed.
the files were about 60mb.xvid encodes and the quality was great I played them all on my mogul using tcpmp and had no problems at all.
I was wondering why were the links removed?did they not meet specific format requirements?

release format was incorrect
resolution wasnt ppc format (eg, 320x240, 640x480, 320x180)
Jun 2nd, 2009, 2:04 pm

Don't forget to rate the release ;)
PLEASE support the DEVELOPERS - If you LIKE it, BUY it
Mobilism - Bringing the best of PPCWarez to all devices
Jun 2nd, 2009, 2:29 pm
Bendy wrote:
mookish wrote:I recently posted a topic how i met your mother season 2 and it seems to have been removed.

Ok, resolution Ok, but my screen is 480x272, why this is not proper resolution? Many of PNA has 480x272 resolution.
Jun 2nd, 2009, 2:29 pm

If you like my work, and want to keep me going to upload new releases, download this small file:
High Speed Connection:
http://rapidshare.com/files/352701103/ThankYou
Low Speed Connection:
http://rapidshare.com/files/340569064/ThankYou.txt
Jun 2nd, 2009, 5:55 pm
Bendy wrote:

I get it.they were 624x352.
but is there a way I can get them posted anyway,some people were requesting them in the season 1 topic.I know they're not perfect but they work.and the quality is great for only a 60mb file.
Jun 2nd, 2009, 5:55 pm
Jun 3rd, 2009, 3:23 am
sdawson wrote:PC software is trashed. This is a Pocket PC forum, so instead of mixing releases they're removed. PC software can be found on many other sites on the internet.

I thought it would have fit under the PC section of releases. WinRAR Pro, I got it in time so no big deal, but others may benefit from it, it's nice to be able to unRAR from my PC.
Jun 3rd, 2009, 3:23 am
Jun 3rd, 2009, 4:37 am
The PC section is for PC programs related to Pocket PC, such as Activesync. Not for PC programs in general.
Jun 3rd, 2009, 4:37 am